1 | Flashbacks

Mulai dari awal

| July 20th, 2011 |

"Did you see how many people showed up to that show?!" Ross exclaims, holding his hand up. I give him the high five I knew he wanted and jump up a bit to give him a hug. Despite his sweaty body, and mine, he rocked us back and forth a few times before pulling away to high five me again. "I bet almost a hundred people showed up." He says, grabbing the new water bottle from his dad.

"Oh, definitely a hundred." I tell him. Riker and Ellington walks up beside us, also talking numbers.

"Dude, that was like, the best crowd we've ever had." Riker says, his eyes wide. I couldn't help but laugh a bit.

"Mark said a hundred and three people were zapped in." Ell says. My jaw drops. 103? That's our largest crowd yet! "Mom wants us home before eleven." He adds. I frown.

"You guys aren't spending the night?" Ross asks.

"We have a breakfast thing tomorrow." I tell him. "Kelly is also is staying the night, so Ellington wants to get home quickly to shower in order to smell nice and fresh to impress her." I tease. Ellington rolls his eyes and nudges me before walking away.

"I'm bummed you can't stay the night, I was gonna put on a movie for us." Ross says, walking with me towards the R6 van.

"Trust me, I'd rather sleep in your bed or Rydel's bed than have Kelly sleep in mine. As much as I love that girl, I can't stand to share a bed with her. She's a kicker." I mumble, leaning into Ross' side. He chuckles and wraps an arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer.

"Are you tired?" He asks.

"A little bit." I whisper. "Was it over an hour drive back to my place?" I ask, beginning to close my eyes.

"Uh, I think so." I nod my head, hoping I'm able to climb over the two row of seats. Luckily, Ross and I both successfully made it to the van and climbed over the seats to the very back, having Rydel and Ryland share the middle, Riker and Ellington and Rocky sharing the front, and Mark and Stormie in the driver and passenger seats. Smiling innocently up at Ross, I wait for him to notice me, hoping he knew exactly what I wanted. When he does finally notice me, he sighs and moves his phone off his lap. "Go ahead." Smiling wide, I unbuckle myself and lay my head on Ross' lap. "You're lucky you're my favorite, bean." Bean has been my nickname since the first day we met. That and little bean, just depends which one Ross feels like saying. He calls me it so often that sometimes his brothers call me bean, including Mark and Stormie.

"Thank you." I mumble, closing my eyes. He's definitely a better best friend than I am.

| November 29th, 2012 |

"Bean, come here real quick." Ross whispers, peaking his head through Rydel's bedroom door. I furrow my eyebrows and look to my left. Rydel was sound asleep, her soft little snores filling the silence. "I know you're awake! You literally just tweeted." Groaning quietly, I untangle myself from the covers and walk over to the door, gladly taking Ross' hand.

"Where are we going?" I ask, shoving my glasses further up my nose. Good thing I remembered to grab them or else this whole little stupid adventure wouldn't be worth it.