3

JACOBS POV-

i followed him out the school doors and off campus. it was spring, the cherry blossoms are all bloomed and when the wind blows all the light pink petals fly around, looking like its snowing pink snow. troye picked up on speed, and started running ahead of me
"heyy, wait up!" i called after him and he turned around to me, giggling.
the petals are distributed through his messy curls on his forehead.
today he wore a baby blue t-shirt and white skirt.
i've never really felt like this, in a trance.
my heart is beating against my chest because of the beauty of this small boy.  
i came out of my trance, noticing he's stopped walking and i just about bump into him
"shit, sorry," i placed my hands on his shoulders to make sure he is stabilized.
"don't worry jacob."

THIRD PERSON-

jacob followed troye towards the park. they laughed almost the whole way there. jacob, being 6'2, joked about troye being so short.
"why do i have to be so short!!" troye asked, giggling and reaching his arm up.
"hm, i think it's okay," jacob jokes, sneakily laying his arm around troye's shoulders.
the two boys laugh and tell each other things about themselves all the way to the park.
-
troye runs into the big field, that has dasies and dandelions scattered around.
they find a comfortable spot in the shade, away from the sun. troye sits on his knees beside jacob, who is laying down on his back.
the smaller boy picks a daisy out of the grass and tucks it behind jacob's ear
"pretty boy..." troye mutters
jacob looks up at troye and admires his blue eyes "thank you, baby"
-
they lay beside each other, talking about almost everything until troye's phone rings in his backpack. he takes it out and sees that his mom is picking him up.
"hey,, i gotta go..." troye was disappointed. he liked jacob.
jacob sat up, looking at troye. "see you tomorrow?"
"yeah yeah, thank you for today, it was fun." troye stands up, picks up his backpack and leaves.