Man:- I'm going baby. Let's see how will your father stop me.

Then he laugh evilly.

Nandini after fresh up came downstairs.

Nandini:- Papa chalo kelte he.

Vishnu:- OK princess.

Then they start playing chess. Vishnu was cheating and Nandini was aging and aging caught him. Then they argue with each other. Nandini was feeling sleepy.

Nandini:- Papa mujhe nind ya rahi he. I'm going to sleep.

Vishnu:- No princess. Dinner ke bhina no sleep.

Nandini:- Par papa mujhe vuk nahi he.

Vishnu:- Are yese kese nahi he. Chalo I will feed you.

Then they went to dinning room. Servants already served the food. Nandini sat keeping her head on her father shoulder. He was feeding her and talking with her.

After dinner Nandini went to sleep. Unweaned the fact that some Strom is coming in her life that will changed her life completely.

Next day Nandini went to college. Meet her friend. That time Maddy came there. But bodyguards stop him.

Maddy:- Nandini I want to talk to you.

Nandini:- I'm not in a mood.

Maddy:- Please Nandini.

Nandini:- No. Guards take him away from me.

2 bodyguards hold Maddy and take him away and throw him on ground. He was just shouting.

Nandini and her friends was standing outside and they were laughing and talking.

Soha:- Uska chehra dakh ne layek tha. Oh my baby. Bohot jor ki lagi hogi.

Navya:- Haa.

Nandini:- Bechara!!!

Navya:- He is really don't have any shame. Tu kitni bar insult karti he fir bhi.

Nandini look at Soha. She was sad.

Nandini:- Are navu chor na yaar. Let it be.

One boy entered inside the college get. He have bag on his shoulder. He look around the college. He have smile on his face. He start walking inside the college. He then spot 3 girls talking and laughing and 4 man standing beside them. He went towards them.

Nandini was engaged with her talk. The boy came near them.

Boy:- Excuse me.

Nandini look behind but before that 4 bodyguards block her view.

Nandini:- What the hell? Move away.

Bodyguard 4:- Mam first let us check him.

Bodyguards check him and move from Nandini's sights. Nandini saw the boy. She was speechless seeing the boy.

Boy looks