Part 1 (New Boy)

Nandini then after more chit chat went to attend their classes. As usual bodyguard's sat infont and behind her. After the college finished Nandini bid bye her friends and went home.

Nandini entered inside and saw her father was reading newspaper his back was facing her. She signal other not to say a word. She tip toe towards her father and hold his eyes from behind. Nandini's father smile.

Vishnu Murty

He is commissioner of Mumbai police. Love his daughter very much. She is Apple of his eyes. His wife died giving Barth to Nandini. He was having treating call from under world that's why he is over protective towards Nandini. He don't want to loss her also.

 He don't want to loss her also

Vishnu:- Princess

Nandini open his eyes and sat beside him. She make a cute pout.

Nandini:- Kya papa ap humesha kese pakar lete ho.

Vishnu laugh and side hug her.

Vishnu:- Because you are my princess. Mey kese nahi pechanta apni guriya ko.

Nandini:- OK tik he.

Vishnu:- Abhi apne kamre mey jao fresh ho jao. Then we will play chess.

Nandini:- OK papa.

Nandini went to her room. Vishnu turn towards the bodyguards.

Vishnu:- Kus problem huyi college mey?

Bodyguard 1:- No sir. Everything was fine.

Vishnu:- That's good. Meri beti ko ek karos tak nahi ani chahiye. We may leave now.

The bodyguards nod their head's and left from there.

On the other side a man was talking on phone.

Man:- Sab intejam ho gaya? Good. I'm coming tomorrow. Ok ..

Then the man hung up his phone. He have envelop. He open it and there is picture of Nandini Murty.

 He open it and there is picture of Nandini Murty