The first morning ~ chapter 2

Infinity woke up from a bad dream. She shivered as she remembered the angry faces of the phantoms. She looked out the window. The sun was just coming up. She sighed and got back to sleep. 

 A few hours later, Infinity's alarm clock went of with a ping. She jumped up, afraid. Then she giggled, realizing it was her alarm clock. Oh my, I did scare myself!   she pulled out her clothes box, and got dressed into a blue tee and grey shorts, then bounded down the stairs for breakfast.

 Once she had gotten the leftover muffins that Precious hadn't eaten the night before, she tucked in hungrily. They were cold, but still delicious. Precious always claimed Infinity had some kind of my cooking magic when she was younger, but brushed of Precious' enthusiasm for the idea. Now those days came back to her, and she wondered. do I really, truly have magic?  she didn't think so, since it would have already shown if she did. She was 12, after all!

 Her mother called her to her room.

 "you need to start unpacking your essentials. the nonessentials can be unpacked anytime you need  them. By the end of the week I want this room spick and span. No dust, nothing. ok?"

 "yes, mum" Replied Infinity with a small sigh. How come her room always has to be 'spick and span?' Precious' room never was.  She couldn't help her age!

 Infinity started to unpack her boxes. They would just be a nuisance if they were left there, strewn higgledy-piggeldy across the floor. She unpacked the one called 'bed stuff' first, then 'clothes' and so on.  

 After a very long half hour, Infinity had finished unpacking. Most of her stuff was in place, and all her clothes were in her closet. (well, except for the ones she was wearing, thought Infinity).

There was a knock at her window, and a piece of paper in the bucket she had noticed the night before. Well, that's odd, thought infinity. The piece of paper said:

 Come next door, now!

 Infinity had a ton of questions, but as she was about to walk out, she remembered her mothers' words. don't ever talk to strangers!  well, i'll send back a message asking who they are. 

There was a sheep waving his hoof. The sheep looked about 11, and it had a fluffy light blue coat of wool. His head was black, and there was a white spot on his dark little hoof. He called for her to come over, but Infinity was doubtful. she wrote a message back to him. it said: Go outside your gates, i'll meet you there.

----------------------------------

Once they were outside the gates, Infinity eyed the sheep curiously. The sheep said "hi! my name is Daring. What's yours?"

Infinity replied "cant you just read my tag?" Infinity realized she was being rude, and a slight blush raised to her white cheeks. The sheep seemed unfazed, though.

"Well, then, Infinity, would you like to come to my house now?"

Infinity stared at him cautiously, noting the darker patch of wool on his flank. 

"Oh, you like him? His name is Jim. He likes attention." Said Daring. 

Infinity smiled realizing she could trust this sheep, and walked into the house with him.