The new house ~ chapter 1

Once the family arrived at the new house, Precious was on the verge of tears.

 "i want muffin! muffin, muffin, muffin!!!"

 Mum sighed.

 "Ok. but I'm only agreeing so that you don't keep us all up with your crying. Infinity, the stuff is in the yellow suitcase."

 Infinity's favorite colour was yellow. Her favorite suitcase? Yellow. Her favorite hat? Yellow. Her favorite (and lucky) baking pan? guess. Yellow. Infinity thought yellow was the best since it reminded her of happiness and sunshine.

 "Ok mum," said Infinity cheerily. Muffin time! YES!

 Infinity went to get the oil, water, wrappers, mold, flour, eggs, almond, banana,  nutmeg, and sugar. she oiled the mold and put the wrappers in. Then she got out a whisk and big plastic bowl. she put the flour, eggs, nutmeg, and water into the bowl and whisked thoroughly. Then she roughly chopped the almonds and mushed the banana together. She put them into the bowl. Then she put in a few pinches of sugar. Then she tipped the  delicious-looking mixture into the wrappers. Now to bake....

 Once the muffins were done she pulled out her (yellow) oven mitt and pulled it out. She smelt it.  As the delicious aroma made its way to her nose, she saw a pale yellow. I wonder why I keep seeing colours every time I smell something delicious.

 Infinity brought out the steaming muffins and told Precious to make sure she waited for them to cool down. Infinity wondered around exploring her new home. Its nice, and much bigger than the one in MT Shivver, Infinity thought to herself. She went up to her mum and asked,

 "Hey mum, which room is mine?"

 Mum said that her room was the one nearest to the living room, since the other two are nearer together. She had also said that her room was the biggest.

 Once she went into the room, she immediately noticed that it was, strangely enough, a triangular shape. She looked at the built-in cupboard in the corner,  and realized it was a triangle too! Infinity examined her floorboards. they were made out of wood, a nice checkered pattern. Her walls were the lightest imaginable green, with a little row of wood at the top, bottom and each corner.  I really like this! thought Infinity to herself. Ill enjoy being here!

 She pulled out her notepad, and began taking notes of what everything smelt like. Her closet smelt of cotton, with the faintest hint of lemon. The colour she saw was a pale neon yellow. Her actual room smelt of herbs, mainly rosemary. She saw the colour of bok choy. Outside her window, it smelt like.... air. No colours there.

Then Infinity decided to pull out her air mattress. Once she got the pump for it, she started jumping on it. Hop, hop, hop. When the air mattress was blown up, she pulled out her blanket. She meant to get a new yellow one soon, but this one will make do for now. As she was falling asleep, she thought of everything she would do tomorrow. Probably be taken to schools to be interviewed. She sighed, and went to bed.