47 : Mischievous Smile .

Ciel had sudden awoke as he chased down towards Sebastian in his mind. He remembered, he made a contract with a demon not for revenge. No, but to simply never allow anyone to walk all over him again, to never forgive those who had hurt him, to use this demon's power for his own sake. 

"Sebastian!" Ciel's sudden demanding voice called out int he darkness, surprising Sebastian and Fuyuki. ""You bastard! Let me go right now!! That's an order!!" 

Slowly, Sebastian began to allow his shadowing self lay Ciel on the bed, while Fuyuki had changed into her usual maid uniform. Ciel began to have a coughing fit, as he then scolded both Sebastian and Fuyuki for their "terrible" behaviour towards him. They had both smiled, as they both bent down on their knee, a hand across their chest and said: 

"Good morning. My Lord." 

Ciel smiled back, as he then placed a foot on Sebastian's shoulder, ready to kick him over. 

"You... really tried to eat me just now didn't you?" Ciel questioned. 

"No, no." Sebastian smiled innocently. "I was only 90% serious." 

"And you! Fuyuki!" Ciel yelled as he turned to the female demon standing on the side. "You were trying to actually hurt me, weren't you?" 

"Oh no." Fuyuki said with another innocent smile as she waved her hand in front of her. "Simply trying to scare you... it worked too." She mumbled the last part. 

"What was that last part Fuyuki!?" Ciel yelled at her once more. 

"Nothing." Fuyuki answered as she simply smiled back once more. 

The other servants had then poured in, listening on the whole thing. Although they probably didn't make much of what happened. 

Ciel then began to address his servants, and then... apologized. 

"Wha... What!?" The servants had all exclaimed loudly, surprised by Ciel's declaration of an apology. 

Ciel continued on, apologizing for making everyone worried. Then ordered that everyone forget the past events that had just happened, his cheeks turning red. Causing everyone once again... to be shocked. 

"So that's why I ask... " Ciel as he brought his head up to face his servants. "Please serve me again from today on." 

"Yes, my lord." The servants had all answered. 

Fuyuki had stood off to the side, listening as Bard then began to lecture Snake on how he ruined such a good ending. 

A smile had played on her lips as the tip of her tongue stuck out slightly, and licked her top lip. She knew exactly what was coming next, and she was rather excited, she always did enjoy a killing spree. 

Sebastian took a peek at his wife from the side, he always did enjoy watching her smile. Devious or not.