46 : Malicious Voice .

Fuyuki and Sebastian stood outside the door for a moment, she waited for Sebastian to change his mind, if he was going to change his mind. 

"Sebastian..." 

"Let's go." He replied as he knocked on the door. 

They waited for a moment before Finny opened the door, remembering not to call Sebastian by name since Ciel would freak out. Quickly, Sebastian and Fuyuki pushed pass Finny, and went into the room. 

Fuyuki followed Sebastian in, walking pass him as Sebastian turned around to ask Finny: 

"Will you leave for awhile?" 

Ciel screamed in terror, he didn't want Sebastian in the room with him. He didn't want him here at all. 

"No! Go away!" Ciel screamed as he held the blanket up to hide himself. 

Quickly, Finny went to block Sebastian from stepping any closer to Ciel, only to have Sebastian grab him the the wrist and throw him out, then thank him. 

"Fuyuki." Sebastian called out to you, signaling for the young woman to be ready. 

"Fuyuki!?" Ciel called out from under the blanket. He wanted to come out and run to her, but he knew Sebastian was also in the room still, he could hear him walking. 

"We received a letter from the queen." Sebastian informed. "And, it seems we will be throw out of this village by tomorrow morning." 

"Come out Ciel." Fuyuki asked gently. "We should be getting ready." 

"N- no!" Ciel replied back. 

"Young master..." Fuyuki said as she touched the blanket Ciel was hiding under, only to have him swat her away. Fuyuki then began to pout in annoyance, she was tired of playing nice with Ciel. The longer he stayed his this state, the longer it would take Sebastian and her to return home. 

Fuyuki stood up from her bent position, and stood beside Sebastian now. 

"Oh? Well, you will abandon your position as the Queen's watchdog then?" Sebastian questioned, and continued on on how Ciel could live a normal life with his servants as he is. 

"However, abandoning your revenge mid- way... is against the contract." Sebastian stated as Sebastian let out a mass of black shadows to pick Ciel up from the bed. 

Ciel screamed in terror as he was lifted from the bed, a scared look on his face as his eyes quickly searched for Fuyuki for help. 

"Fuyuki!" Ciel screamed as he outstretched an arm towards her. 

Fuyuki simply raised one finger up, and quickly waved it, causing a sudden scratch to appear on Ciel's cheek. 

"Fuyuki..." Ciel said as he stared at his maid who's appearance began to slowly change. 

Her maid clothing had changed into black whispy shadows that covered what was supposed to be covered. Her hair had fallen from her bonnet and spread out messily behind her, as her smile showed nothing but sharp teeth ready to devour. But her eyes and her voice, gave off the immediately feeling of danger. Her eyes had become maroon in colour , and her voice, although soft, had a tone of malice behind it. 

"Are you calling for me, young master?" Fuyuki taunted, Ciel's ears fearing the tone of her voice. "Such a disappointment you have become to Sebastian, such a disappointment." 

Ciel simply yelled in return as his fears and his past devoured his mind once more.