Chapter 20

*About a month later*

Natalie's POV

The tour is almost finished. There is 2 more shows and then we start heading back home. This has been the best time ever. I got to know the band more and got to spend a lot of time with Ross.

I talk to Juliet at least once a week. I haven't heard from her in a while so I texted her.

(N-Natalie, J-Juliet)

N-Hey! How's everything going? Haven't heard from you in a while. I'll be home soon. <3Nat

A couple minutes later she texts me back.

J-When will you be home. I need you.

N-There's two more shows, then we have to drive back. So like 4 days, a week at most. Why? Is everything okay?

J-No. Mom got a boyfriend.

I dropped my phone after reading that.

N-Already? What's he like?

J-His name's Rob. I hate him. He hits me when moms not home. Mom's not doing too great either. He uses her to get drugs and she started stealing things. I need you.

I felt tears forming in my eyes. My little sister is being abused by my mom's jerk of a boyfriend. I need to get home. Now.

N-Don't worry. Everything's going to be alright. I'll see what I can do. Talk to you soon.

"Ross!" I yell.

He's in the back of the bus playing video games with Riker,Ratliff, and Rocky.

He walks into the sitting area that I'm in.

"I need to go home." I begin; "Juliet just texted me saying that our mom got a boyfriend and he abuses her. He also is making our mom steal and get drugs for him." By this point, I'm crying.

"What? That's crazy. Your mom is so nice, why would she date a guy like that?"

"I don't know. I need to go home to see what's going on. I can't let Juliet go through this on her own." I say crying into his chest.

"I'll have my mom get you a plane ticket and you can go home now."

"Okay. Thank you."

"I would do anything for you." He says kissing me.

He calls his mom, who is on the other bus with everyone else, and the busses pull into a restaurant.

We get off the bus and I tell everyone what's happening back home. Mark and Stormie agreed that I needed to go back home. They got me a plane ticket and we went to the airport.

"Natalie?" Ross says.

"Yeah Ross."

"Promise me something."

"Anything."

"Be safe. I couldn't handle anything bad happening to you."

"Ross, it's only going to be 4 days. I'll be okay. Just try not to worry about me. I'll call you everyday."

"Okay. And Natalie?" He says, "I love you."

"I love you to Ross"

I say goodbye to everyone. It wasn't too hard leaving them since I'm going to see them in a few days.

"Flight to California is now boarding" the lady says over the speaker.

I hug Ross one more time before heading to the plane.

"I love you" he says while we're hugging.

"I love you too. See you in a couple days"