Chapter 25

Ross' POV

The next morning, I get ready to go get Natalie.

I go downstairs to see her room. It's hot pink and all her stuff is in it. There's pictures that she had in her old room hanging on the wall, along with some new ones that were from the tour.

As soon as I'm done eating breakfast and taking a shower, I leave to go get Nat.

Natalie's POV

When I wake up, the doctors do some last minute tests to make sure everything's okay. They all came back good, so I was cleared to leave.

Ross came as I was finished getting dressed.

He picks me up bridal style and walks to his car.

"I can walk you know. They gave me crutches."

"Yeah, I know. I just wanna be helpful." He says kissing my forehead.

He helps me in the car and we go to his-our house. That's going to take some getting used to.

Ross opens up my door and grabs my bag. I open up the front door and everyone, and I mean everyone, Riker, Rydel, Ratliff, Rocky, Ryland, Mark, Stormie, Christina, Katy, Juliet, and grandma; jumps up and says "welcome home!"

It made me cry. Juliet ran to me and gave me a huge hug.

I make my way around the room hugging everyone.

"We have a surprise for you!" Riker and Rocky say.

They put a blindfold over my eyes and direct me downstairs. Once we hit the stairs, I get picked up by someone. I think it's Riker. Once we get down the stairs, I'm set down, but still blindfolded.

"Ready?" Rocky says.

"Yes, now can you please take off this blindfold?!"

They laugh.

"Okay." Riker says.

He takes off the blindfold and I'm standing in what I think is my room.

"Do you like your bedroom?!" Rocky says kinda loud.

"Oh my gosh! I love it!" I scream.

"Me and Rocky have been working in it since we've been back." Riker says.

"Thank you so much guys!" I say hugging the both of them.

We go back up stairs and I hang out with Juliet while everyone else is doing their own thing.

"I'm going to miss you so much!" Juliet says starting to cry.

"I'm going to miss you too." I say; "but we can visit, and text, and Skype. We can talk everyday."

"Promise?"

"Promise. I love you so much!" I say starting to cry.

"I love you too."

We hug for a couple minutes when our grandma comes over to us.

"I got this for you" she says handing me an envelope.

I open it and it's a "get well soon" card. I open up the card and there's a plane ticket taped to the inside.

"Grandma, what's this?"

"It's a round trip ticked to Ohio. You can use it whenever you want. There's two of them, so you can bring Ross with you."

"Thanks you so much!" I say hugging her.

"You're welcome dear." She says hugging me back.

We a hang out for a little bit and then Juliet and Grandma have to leave.

Juliet can't even say two words to me without crying. We stand there for a minute crying and looking at eachother.

We hug for about 3 minutes and grandma says they have to go.

They leave and the rest of the night was hard. It took me about an hour to stop crying. Ross was holding me trying to get me to settle down. He's seriously the best. I don't know what I would do without him.

He picks me up and takes me downstairs to my room. He kisses me goodnight and goes back upstairs.

I get ready for bed and cry myself to sleep.