🍒🍒

(art by bibibibibibiibi on tumblr)

I wonder what my parents are doing now.
I gazed exhaustedly at the large clock nearby as I curled up like an injured insect in the shattered water tower. Along with the water, half of the fluid that escaped when I crashed was my own blood.
It's pretty late in Japan, so I bet they're asleep...
Who knew my Hierophant Green would be the reason I gained friends? Who could ever guess that his ability to completely unravel into a long string would be used in a battle to save my friend's mother, along with other innocent people that could be targeted in the future?
Jotaro Kujo. Joseph Joestar. Mohammed Avdol. Jean Pierre Polnareff.
Those were my friends.
They shared my abilities, the imaginary friends I discovered to be called a Stand. Only Stand users could see Stands at all. Who knew there were so many types and abilities and different kinds of Stands?

When my life was saved by Jotaro, I was puzzled at first. After I'd been brainwashed by an evil vampire and stand user named DIO, I was on an involuntary mission to assassinate the Joestar family, but was shown compassion after I had been defeated by Jotaro's Star Platinum. But then I was sure.
I knew this was my true purpose, what I was meant to do. I set aside my life as a student to join the group, thought at the time it was only Jotaro, Mr, Joestar, and Avdol, in their pursuit to defeat DIO.
The adventure was around 50 days, and although it was short, it completely changed my life. I finally realized that I had friends... friends that I could truly connect with and understand. I appreciated every minute I spent with them, even though life-threatening situations faced us nearly every day. I still wouldn't trade it for anything. Sometimes I felt pity for each of the Stand users that DIO had been using as worthless pawns, but my friends and I couldn't allow them to harm any more people. Once, there was a Stand, Yellow Temperance, that could transform into my shape and mimic my cherry-licking habit. There was another, Death 13, whose user was an intelligent young infant, who nearly killed us all in our dreams if I hadn't carved words into my arms... it was bizarre, but that's a long story. I even met someone who could match my prodigal video gaming skills, Telence T. D'Arby with a Stand that could read souls and steal them from bodies. Although I was beaten, but thankfully saved by my friends, I never thought I would see that day.
I even nearly lost my vision once. A blind man named N'Doul used his Stand of water, Geb, to claw my eyes. I remained in the hospital for a while, which was incredibly disappointing for me. All I cared about was being able to travel with my friends, and thankfully I was able to return before they fought DIO. Two vertical scars still reside around both of my eyes.
My Hierophant Green, again, does have the ability to unravel itself like yarn. He also has the ability I like to call Emerald Splash, when energy is focused in the form of sharp emerald-shaped pellets and is usually used as a direct attack. Paired with its long range, Hierophant Green is useful for many situations if used creatively.
Such as this one.
To the townspeople, it was the beginning of a normal night in the streets Cairo. Adults chatted while seated outside of reputable restaurants, cars who were stuck in traffic annoyingly honked their air-cutting horns...
Before we attempted to execute a plan by splitting up our group to attack DIO from both sides, we had crashed our car in the side of the building and made it out safely by escaping to the top of it with our Stands just in time. Mr. Joestar and I were splitting up from the rest of the group when an idea came to my head.
"I've got it," I proclaimed to Mr. Joestar. "I've figured out a way to reveal what DIO's Stand truly is."
I'll make him invisible to everyone, just like he used to be, I thought. Yes, to reveal DIO's true identity and defeat him,
I'll make his presence completely disappear.

I stood on top of the building, Mr. Joestar by my side. We both watched as DIO, who was previously flying using his Stand, was slowly descending to the top of a building across from us. The eerie yellow, glowing aura of The World enveloped him, and for a split second, I felt intimidated. But I wasn't afraid of him anymore, I wouldn't make the same mistake I did when he brainwashed me before. I wouldn't give in to him any longer.
As soon as his foot tapped with the lightest touch the surface of the roof, I knew exactly where to strike. My Hierophant Green, now is the time!
"EMERALD SPLASH!!"
I threw as many attacks as I could in all directions. Moments before, I had made Hierophant Green create the barrier, and when Hierophant Green's barrier is ever touched, it surrounds the target for 20 meters in every direction, an ability I usually had no use for but could finally put to action. While Hierophant is unraveled, I can detect the slightest movement touching the strands and attack swiftly and unrelentingly. Although DIO is incredibly fast, he couldn't possibly keep deflecting and dodging my Emerald Splash at this rate!
"Take this DIO! 20-meter radius Emerald Splash!" I roared. The glinting gemstones raced towards him like bullets, and though I couldn't underestimate him, I knew he would somehow have to bring out his Stand. I needed to figure out The World's trick!
"You fool. You shall soon know that The World's true power is, indeed, the power to reign over this world!" DIO shouted with a confident smile.
"Wh-wha--"
My vision became blurry as I skyrocketed horizontally. It happened so quickly and suddenly... I was pouring blood by the time I hit the tank of water that sat on the next building over.