Chapter 2: When the time is right

Lexi's pov

--------------

"Sure, okay, but you can't just leave! Rose!" I heard my sister say. Well...not exactly say, more like think.

'So she IS one of us?'

"I think so, Sarafine. I mean she just had an entire conversation with someone in her MIND named Rose who claimed to be her WOLF."

'Alright Lex, I get it, no need for sarcasm.'

"Sorry Sara, I'm just worried. I mean, I can't just go and talk to her about it, she's only 7."

'I think, when the time to tell her is right, you'll know.'

"Thanks, Sara"

"Lexi!"

'Remember, when the time is right'

"Alright, bye, Sara."

"You wanna get ready?" I asked Lena as I walked into the room.

"Yup!" she asked while plopping onto her bed.

"Sure" I replied, giggling.

I quickly pulled her hair into two low, loose pigtails and told her to put on her favoriteblue skinny jeans and her favorite white shirt with the cupcake on it. I then pulled my own black hair into a ponytail and took a second to admire our identical eyes and then we took off running downstairs, almost dying in the process. I went into the kitchen to get the hand-made cake that I baked for her and walked to the island counter.

"You guys threw me a surprise birthday party?! Thanks!" I hear Lena shout.

"How could we not?" I replied, "You've only been hinting for weeks!"

"Oh my gosh, YOU MADE ME A CAKE, TOO?!"

"Of course! It's my world famous." I answered while smiling.

"You guys are the best!"

"We know!" everyone shouted at the same time, nearly making me drop the cake.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's have some fun!"

Hey guys! I know its short and kinda sucky, but I tried! also, I want 5 comments before I post the next chapter. Seriously, I posted this one early because I forgot. 5 COMMENTS!!! Also, Lexi in the Media section.

                                                                                                                                               ~Amneth~