The Little Slip -Shinigami love story-

A/N: sorry if its bad, its my first story on wattpad and I'm writing as I go along... Hope you enjoy!!!
---------------------------------------------

Williams p.o.v

Grumbling to myself I slung my bag over my shoulder and headed out the door. I really didn't want to attend the sleepover party Agent Knox was throwing but I didn't have much of a choice. Since I was head of their division I had to be there to make sure nothing went wrong...... It was 7:00 o'clock when I pushed open the double doors and stepped into the office. As I entered the room someone yelled "Wiiiiilllll!!!!!" And the next thing I know I'm tackled to the ground by something in red.

"Agent Sutcliff would you please get off of me!?" I asked when I caught my breath. Grell sat up so he was sitting on my stomach and poked my chest. "We weren't sure you were gonna show!" He exclaimed loudly. Grell continued to talk about how awesome the party was gonna be and how we're gonna have soooo much fuuuuun. "Agent Sutcliff!" I yelled getting his attention. "Get off of me!!!" Blushing a little he got up and offered a hand. Hesitantly I took it and he pulled me up. "Lets go to the others!!!" He shouted running up the stairs and darting around the corner.

Shaking my head I followed him. The room was clear of all desks and against the left wall was a huge tv. (A/N I know they didn't have tvs back then but shinigami are more advanced and I need one for the story.) Against the opposite wall was a table with a bunch of food and drinks. "Over heeerrre Wiiiiilllll!!!!!" Grell shouted waving his arms around from the other side of the room. As I was making my way over the others walked out from a door near the table. "Aye!!! Will you made it!" Ronald cheered standing next to Grell. So far there were four of us Ronald, Grell, me, and one of the new recruits whose name is something like Sam or John. "I'll be in the kitchen helping get the rest of the food!" Grell informed us running into the room the others had come out of. "Hello I'm Sam." The recruit said coming up and shaking my hand. I nodded and introduced myself.

There was a commotion in the kitchen, a loud bang, then Grell came out wearing The Undertakers hat and clothes. "Ummm I wouldn't go in the kitchen we are having technical difficulties." Grell laughed nervously before slipping back into the kitchen. Quickly I followed to see pans all over the place along with food and a disheveled Grell laying in a heap of black and red hair while the Undertaker, wearing Grells clothes, laughed in the corner. "What is going on here!?" I asked standing in front of the closed door. Grell sat up and grinned at me. "We had a little accident...." Undertaker walked over to me and twirled. "Dont I look amazing ehehehe." He asked. I stood there speechless then just turned around and walked out. These people are lunatics.

Later everyone was taking turns changing and it was my turn. When I was coming back in my black pajama pants and a white tee shirt I stopped before turning the corner and listened to what they were saying. "Well Sebastian is a very attractive man but I have my sight on someone else." I heard Grell say. "You like Will don't you?" Ronald asked. After a moment of quiet he replied with "yes, very much but he doesn't feel the same way." After waiting a moment longer I walked around the corner. Undertaker was sitting criss cross still in his robes, Ronald was wearing light blue pajamas sitting next to Undertaker, Sam was in light green pjs across from Undertaker, and Grell was in red pajamas laying with his head on Undertakers lap, curled up, twiddling with Undertakers long silvery hair.

"Hey Will." He greeted when I walked in, "we're just talking right now." I nodded slightly and sat down criss cross next to Grells curled up legs. "Now that we're all ready we should watch a movie." Sam suggested. My thoughts were on something other than the conversation though.... Grell actually like liked me.... Everyone got up and went over to the tv. Undertaker sat on the couch with a pillow on his lap and Grell hurried over and laid down with his head on the pillow. Sam and Ronald sat on the floor at the other end of the couch so I sat in front of Grell, but so I wasn't in the way of the tv. They played some horror movie, but I was to immersed in my thoughts to really pay attention.

More towards the end of the movie Undertaker poked me in the back of the head. "Pssst Will." He whispered. I turned my head to see a sleeping Grells face inches from mine. Swallowing my awkwardness I looked at Undertaker. "What?" "I need you to switch places with me." He said grinning. "Why don't you just put his head on the couch?" I questioned gesturing to Grell. "That would wake him then he wouldn't fall back asleep... trust me I know from experience." I glanced to see what the others were doing. Sam was sleeping and Ronald was to busy eating to notice anything. Sighing I agreed. "Fine." Slowly Undertaker got up lifting the pillow and Grells head. I slipped onto the couch and Undertaker put the pillow and Grell on my lap. I sat there awkwardly looking at Grell while Undertaker left to the bathroom.

Grell stretched and wrapped his arms around my torso snuggling up to my stomach. There was a small chuckle and I looked over to see Knox laughing at me. I death glared him. "You do realize that your not gonna be able to get him off." He told me. "Great." I said sarcastically and sighed. Undertaker took one look at me then burst out into a fit of giggles. "Can someone please help me?" I asked. Undertaker just took out a camera. "Don't you dare!" I said in a threatening voice. He just giggled more and took a picture.

"When I get out of this I'm burning that camera and photo." I said. He giggled more then got his coffin and laid in it after putting a blanket over Grell. Not long after that Knox fell asleep. Studying Grells peaceful face I stroked his hair lightly. "Goodnight Sutcliff." I whispered before falling asleep.

---------------------------------------------
Done!!! Please tell me what you think. if there's anything you didn't like feel free to tell me.
__________________________

~Part two~

Grells p.o.v.

Groggily I opened my eyes. My arms were wrapped around someone and my head was on their stomach, which was steadily moving up and down telling me they were sleeping. Slowly I unwrapped my arms and sat up. My heart skipped a beat when I saw I had been laying on Will. He looked so calm and relaxed. A small smile tugged at my mouth. When I noticed everyone else was still asleep I laid back down. Cautiously I grabbed his hand put it to my heart keeping it in my hands before closing my eyes and drifting off again.

Wills p.o.v

Yawning I opened my eyes, Grell was still laying on me but this time he was clutching my hand to his chest. A small smile plastered his delicate face. He looks so happy and sweet and cute.... wait cute!? I shook my head to rid myself if these thoughts. Grell Sutcliff is not cute....well maybe a little. I scanned the room. Undertakers coffin was open but he wasn't in it. Knox was also missing... then there was Sam who was sprawled out.

Knox came in from the kitchen and walked over to Sam before dumping water all over him. Sam sat up quickly soaking wet. "What the he-" I cut him off before he could finish. "Who's gonna wake Grell up?" They turned to look at me. "Not a good idea." Knox said. We all knew not to wake Grell up or your as good as dead. "Well I need him off." I stated. "Then you wake him." Knox answered leaving quickly followed by Sam.

I sat there for a bit before deciding I really shouldn't wake him up. Around twenty minutes later Knox and Sam left. I had no idea wear Undertaker was and Grell still slept. For some time I sat there staring at him mentally willing him to wake. When he didn't I closed my eyes, drifting back to sleep,