6 || scene?

"babygirl...." he spoke as you were washing your face in his bathroom. he was standing by the door with crossed arms and just staring at you.

"hm?"

"nothing. i'm just trying to get used to it,"

you couldn't help it. your stomach turned upside down from flutters.

you took a towel and dried your face before looking up at him..

"daddy," you jokingly said.

he scrunched his face and whined. "nawwwww,"

he cringed and walked out whilst you were just giggling as you followed him.

"but i like 'daddy' haha," you sarcastically replied before sitting on the kitchen counter.

"nooo I'm too young to be a dad!!"

"okay, okay... " you said and laughed at him.

he sighed and closed his eyes.

"I'm tired. lets sleep," he said.

you glanced away and held your head up with the palm of you hand.

"im not tired. i slept for a long ass time," you said reminding yourself of the date with taehyung only for a split second.

"hmmm yeah, " he paused.. "what do you wanna do then,"

"eat."

he walked over to you, and turned the chair towards him which had your body face him completely.

he grabbed your legs and then lifted you up, and looked at you with a smirk.

"lets eat then.." he said wrapping your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist as he carried you.

you did not say anything.. you were confused.

what we bout to eat, kook

but by the direction he was leading... you already formed a pretty strong idea of what food he meant.

soon enough he reached the bedroom and dropped you off on the bed.

"what am i eating?" you asked fully aware at what was CUMMING at you.

he closed the door as if someone was going to walk in but it was just an instinct.

"well.... noona.. "

he smirked, and leaned over you... trapping you with both his arms at each side of your body.

"you can eat my dick,"

"thats unhealthy," you joked..

he scoffed. "my cum is good for your skin,"

what the fuck, you fetus

you ran your hand down his chest... for the tease.

"well... jungkook... aren't you being a little naughty?"

he was triggered by the tone of your voice. he leaned in and began kissing your neck..

your breathing fastened..

"noona will you practice with me?" he said as he moved to look at you again,

you questioned what practice that was... since the movie you had been filming was over.

"practice what scene?" you were confused.

he kissed your lips sensually biting your bottom lip....

"the scene in my head.."

"and what lines do you need help with?" you grabbed his hair, and pushed him down so he began sucking on your neck, and running his hands down your thighs.

"the scene where i bend you over and you fuck yourself on my dick, baby girl,"