Chapter 1: Dreadful news

'Dead' body found in a public pool miraculously lives.

The headline flashed on the local news.

"A boy miraculously survives after he was found drowned in a swimming pool."

"Battered and bruised, a 17-year-old is now fighting for his life after he was found unconscious last night by a security guard at the bottom of a public pool." A female reporter said in front of the camera. She walked and stood in front of a large gate that was cordoned off with a caution sign.

The rescuers say the teen was submerged for some time before he was spotted by the security guard, who immediately called for help, and proceeded to pull him out of the water.

The paramedics found no pulse but performed CPR nonetheless. After 38 minutes of trying to revive the boy, they finally gave up. The paramedic was about to zip the body bag close when he heard a gasp. Water was expelled from the boy's mouth. The paramedic quickly turned the boy to his side to keep him from choking. Water continued to flow from the boy's mouth as he coughed violently.

The paramedic called his partner and they removed the boy from the black body bag. After checking the boy's heartbeat, they transferred him on the gurney. The ambulance rushed to the Holy Queen Children's Medical Center.

What caught the attention of the media was that the security guard swore that he found a dead body. There was no respiration nor heartbeat. Even the paramedics confirmed it.

As the public's interest grew, the police was made to perform an investigation.

The medics reportedly saw fresh injuries and bruises around the teen's body that may indicate homicide.

Police spokesperson said, "We are looking at many angles. Right now, we are waiting for a complete medical report from Holy Queen Children's Medical Center."