*. *. *.

The evening sky in Tokyo was just as pretty as in dawn or dusk. It was remarkable, a blend of blues and pinks, merging into a purple just like Kai's mood.

Her father's company was falling apart piece by piece, her step mother was sentenced to thirty years in prison and in her head there was only one name to blame. Saori Kobayashi.

The gun felt cold in Kai's back pocket , the edgy metal engraving itself on her skin as she moved to the buildings head office through the fire escape stairs to avoid security and the press that had been lurking outside the building for days.

She made her way to seventh floor. Her heart felt in her mouth beating faster by the second , it was difficult to breathe and she had to get it all off of her chest. Her feet paced towards the corner office, the sound of her sneakers hitting the tiles echoing as the floor was oddly empty, knocking the the ebony door with her fist out of habit.

But when there was no response she just barged in.

The lights were dimmed, enough for her pupils to dilate as she pulled out the gun from her back pocket pointing it at the silhouette on the leather couch.

"It's over Saori, i know it was you."

Saori didn't budge, not even a move.

"It was you who embezzled in the company funds and Aiko? She took the blame to save you. "

It's all over Saori.

"Why did you do it ?" Kai saw red.

The room was cold, there was something wrong about the way Saori sat , head tilted, her silhouette a little too relaxed.

"Answer me godammit !"

She stepped towards the switchboard and sharpened the lights, her hands sweaty under the trigger when the light hit Saori's face.

The bullet hole was an ugly scar on her porcelain forehead with the gun clasped in her right hand.

To an untrained eye it'd​ look like Saori had killed herself for the bullet had gone right through her head.

And the reasons to kill herself would be legit , fraud and embezzlement, the multi million dollar company falling apart and imprisonment of her mother for her crimes.

Kai screamed.

She screamed until one of the sweepers heard her.

She screamed until he called for the police.

She screamed running away from the building before the cops could get to her.

She screamed until she drove away from the building in her lexus RX​ and threw away the gun she had held in her hand the whole time out into the Tokyo bay.

She screamed because she was the only one besides their mother who knew that her step sister Saori Kobayashi was left handed.

*.*.*.

Kai frantically typed Hiroshi's number into the receiver of an Italian takeaway , hoping he'd calm her down ,  hear his comforting voice telling her that it'd all be alright and everything would be fine .

What she didn't expect was to hear his secretary's​ voice.

" Master Hiroshi ? He flew to London a couple of hours ago. "

*.*.*.

it was in the backseat waiting patiently for Kai to notice, and when she did, she couldn't keep her eyes of it. In the backseat of her car sat a box wrapped in black velvet from GLORIOUS.

[ A/N ] : omg I'm so proud of this.
The previous chapter i somehow thought was a bit lacking in Kai's badass character so if you've read the previous part i assure u this is like waaayyyy better and i have ( finally ) an excellent plot for the story * screams *

So what do y'all think ?