six

Arden smiled to herself when she heard footsteps behind her and turned to see Caius staring at her.

"Hello Caius." Arden greeted with a soft smile. Naturally a smile seemed to make its way to Caius' face causing the brunettes smile to widen.

"Arden you look as stunning as ever." Caius greeted, enjoying the very slight change in her heart rate.

"Touché." Arden smirked lightly. The two stared at each other for a moment and Caius' eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"Why do you smell like vampires." Caius growled, barely keeping his inner beast stable at the thought of someone else touching what's his.

"Someone jealous Caius?" Arden asked, her smirk widening when Caius growled, not denying it.

"It's just the Cullen's. I'm going to be Edwards best woman in the wedding so Alice was helping me with a dress fitting." Arden explained with a sigh when Caius' glare didn't move from her face.

"You know the Cullen's?" Caius asked, saying the name as though it was a disease.

"Carlisle is like the only reason I'm still alive, I met the rest of the family through them." Arden stated with a fond smile on her face as she thought about the veggie vamp family. That fact made the glare on the blonde kings face lessen and he nodded his head.

"Well I suppose that does make them less horrendous." Caius mused, causing the brunette to snort.

"I certainly hope so." Arden muttered as she looked up at the darkening sky with a small smile on her face.

Unknown to her the king watched his mate intently, falling deeper and deeper in love with her by the second.