CHAPTER 6

"Mom I am going to meet dad"  I told my mom. She agreed. I went to dad's place . Stood in front of the door ,smoothed my skirt and rang the door bell . "Iris!!" My dad exclaimed in amusement as soon as he saw me . He hugged me . "Hi dad!" I said ."Come in! Come in!" He welcomed me . "Oh Iris! Its been soo long! How are you ? " He asked . "I am fine dad" I said . All of a sudden his expression changed as if he suddenly realised something.  "Oh my god! Iris you are not supposed to be here . He will make me kill you!" He told in a sad shocked voice . "But I need your help dad! Elise told me that you would help me!" I said . "She talks to you ?" My dad asked surprised . "Yes , she told me that I am in danger and he is after me. She told that you would help me! Dad please help me! I don't want to die! I also want to help Elise. She needs help too!!" I pleaded. "Okay wait a minute . I will be right back" he said and vanished into his room . He returned back in a minute with a book which looked like a diary and a file . "Here take this.  This will help you.  Never come here again okay? He might make me kill you . Baby! I love you soo much! Bye!" He told and I could see tears in his eyes . I went home satisfied that he doesn't hate me. relief settled upon me.
I Sat on my bed.  Opened the blue book which was my dad's personal diary .

                          ~•~
Hey guys! I know this is a short upload. I will upload soon. Please vote .  :)   
Enjoy reading !  :)

THE SOUL COLLECTOR On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara