CHAPTER 3

I never really got a chance to think and analyze what ever happened in the bathroom . "Hi mom! I am home!" I shouted as soon as I entered the house. "Hi baby! How was your day?" She asked. "It was good mom" I replied. Saying so I went up to my room and as It was late ... I slept on my bed thinking about the strange experience. "Oh wait! Why did he tell me that I was just like my twin ? I am the only child to my mom! " I said aloud completely surprised . My reflection said ' Help us my twin ' !!  What is happening to me ?  "Oh my god I am going mad ..." .
               I woke up with a shock breathing heavily . Yes again it was the same dream! But it was more clear now . It was 3:33 AM  in the morning. I got out of my bed went near the pond to get some fresh air. I was looking at the moon's reflection in the pond when a translucent shiny  reflection of mine came out of  the pond. I freaked out and tried running away but it was as if like someone was holding me! I couldn't budge! The shiny reflection came near my face and said "You need to know the truth" . I was dumbstruck! "Follow me " It said. It had the same seaweed green eyes I saw in the bathroom .  I followed it though I didn't want to ! It was like as if I was in a trance. It took me to my parent's old room. My mom and dad used to sleep there till I was born, later they divorced . I see my dad once in a year during summer.
                By the time I switched on the lights reflection of mine had disappeared . I looked around for sometime hoping to get a clue why I was in this old room . "why am I here?" I asked aloud  to no one in particular. All of a sudden a few albums fell on the bed. I screamed and started running towards the door. "Thud!" The door closed . I was scared and I started crying . "Thud" the albums started going up into the air and falling on the bed.  It was as if like the albums were telling "come see me" . I gathered all my courage and went to the albums to take a look at it . I took one album and opened it . "Oh my god! Dad! You are so young and handsome in this picture!" I said excitedly ! All tensed and scared feeling vanished.  It was a happy picture of my mom and dad  in their wedding . " Holy crap! Why do you have seaweed green eyes?" I asked aloud looking at the picture of my dad. He had the same seaweed green eyes as my reflection had! 'Click' the door opened.  I grabbed all the albums and ran out of the room .