CHAPTER 5

Okay ! That was too much to take in ! I took the whole day to calm down . I saw many photos of me ,Elise and my family . I understood a lot about my twin. She loved looking at her reflection in the mirror or in the pond ... She loved water... She used stare at clocks a lot ...Many other things ... I again had the same dream today.  Woke up with a start  breathing heavily . "Oh my god !!! That's not me ! That's my twin sister Elise!!!" I said aloud realising that the girl I saw in the dream who was killed was not me but was my sister ! "Soo the reflection from the mirror and the pond was her??" I asked myself .  "But how is this possible?" I asked aloud to no one in particular... But I got the answer ."Because I am dead." Elise said appearing infront of me out of thin air . I jumped back on my bed as soon as I heard her voice and saw the translucent shimmering floating Elise. "woah! You are Elise? My twin?" I asked.  "Yes I am" she said . "What happened to you ? Where did you go off?Why do I get this dream? Was that how you died? I mean like in the dream " I asked . There were too many questions to ask but these were the first ones to pop into my head . "I would love to explain everything but he wont let me . I have to go back soon." She said . "who 'he' ? " I asked . "The one who killed me." She said . She suddenly started screaming in pain." What happened? " I asked . "He doesn't like me talking to you. He wants me to go back. Listen , Go find dad . He will help you .you have to find him or else you will die. He is after you. Save yourself.  I have to go now Iris I love you sister. bye!" She said and in a second she was gone. I sat there dumb not knowing what to do . Now everything came to me . So the dream is a real incident in which Elise was murdered by the handsome boy from the party.  So it was real! I saw him in the school!
         It was 3:30 in the morning . So I went back to sleep .  Next morning I woke up and was walking to school . It was 8: 30 AM pretty sunny . All of a sudden the cool wind stopped and there was a huge lightening in the sunny morning ! "How is this possible ?" I thought.  "Everything is possible for me!" Said a cold voice behind me . I jumped and turned around and saw the guy who killed Elise. "Why did you kill my sister?" I screamed at him . The handsome face suddenly turned into the most horrifying and ugly face "Because I wanted her soul" he said. " I am going to take yours soon." Looking at his face  I was horrified . I started chanting gods name . "Oh almighty please help me . I in the name of god command you to go back to hell!" I screamed."Hahahaha! It wont work on me !" He said laughing wickedly . I ignored him and continued chanting . Unfortunately he was right . Nothing seemed to affect him . He took out a knife and started walking towards me . I was really scared now . I started crying and started walking back . I banged into the wall behind me . "Damn its the end! I have nowhere to go!" He was approaching me . I don't know what happened to me but I ran towards him with all the energy I had and banged into him . "Aahh!" He screamed as he fell to the ground.  I started running as fast as I could. I didn't dare to look behind.
                "Is she alright doctor?" Someone asked . I opened my eyes to see my mom and a man in white coat whom I guessed was the doctor my mom was referring to. "What happened?" I asked . "Oh honey ! How are you feeling?" My mom asked . "I am fine mom . But what happened? Why am I here?" I asked . "You had fainted on the road baby. So I got you to the hospital." My mom said . "Can you get the medicines ma'am?" The doctor asked my mom . "Yes doctor .I will be right back" She said and went out to get the medicines . "when can I go back home doctor?" I asked . "Home? Hahahahaa! You escaped once but you will soon die " said the doctor in the same cold voice of the handsome guy! "Noo!! Go away !!" I screamed and my mom entered the room just then. "What happened baby ? " she asked in a tensed and concerned tone . "I want to go home!" I said and started crying. "Yes baby we will soon be going back to hell" my mom said. "What??? Noo ! Mom you cant be possessed too!!" I screamed .
                         ~*~
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed . please do vote . enjoy reading.   :)