THE SOUL COLLECTOR

CHAPTER  1
I was soo happy dancing in the party with my friends and having fun until a very handsome guy asked me to dance with him .
"Would you like to dance with me, miss? " he asked . He asked me so sweetly that I couldn't resist the offer. "Sure!" I said with an excited voice. We started dancing . It was amazing the way he danced ! Perfectly synchronizing with me . I was very happy until something strange happened. One moment I close my eyes and open them ... I am not in the party anymore ! I couldn't see my friends ! The handsome guy was nowhere to be seen ! I panicked !
"Nancy! Peter! Andrew! Lisa! Where are you guys??? " I  shouted . Nobody replied. " Come on guys! This isn't funny!" I told thinking that it was a prank . But no response . "Okay then , if you guys are not going to come out them I will search for you. Hide and seek huh?  ." I said half laughing . I started looking around . The place I was in looked very old and abandoned . There was bright  golden sand everywhere .The place was cold and humid like its night and it would be very hot during the day.   "Hey there!" Somebody said. I jumped very badly hurting my hand which hit the wall. I turned around and was surprised to see the handsome guy with whom I was dancing . "Oh! Hey! Where did u go all of a sudden? " I asked. He just smiled.  I found something strange about the way he smiled . It was evil. "Where are we? What are we doing here? How did we end up here in the first place ?" I asked.  He didn't reply. He just continued to give the same cold evil smile .  "Hey! Answer me !" I shouted at him .  He started laughing loudly . He took out a knife from his pocket. I panicked .  "what do you want from me ?" I asked in a timid voice as he came near me with the knife dangerously pointing at me. "Your soul" He said in the same cold voice . He came near me and swiped the knife right across my neck even before I could comprehend the previous sentence and try to escape.
             I woke up with a jolt sweating and breathing heavily . I let the calmness of my room seep into me with one thought in my mind. ' It was just a dream. Calm down...' . " It was just a dream!" I said aloud to make myself believe it .  "Iris! Are you up ? Get ready soon or you will be late to school!" Said my mom from the kitchen.  Listening to her voice calmed me and convinced my brain that it was a dream. " Yes mom . I will get ready soon" I replied and got out of my bed to get ready .
                          ~•~
  A/N
Hey guys! Please vote and make     me smile!  :)
  Have fun reading !  :) Enjoy.