HADLEY RHODES

I want to make Romeo jealous. I want the dead lovers of the world to hear our laughter, and grow sad. I want a breath of our passion to stir their dust into consciousness, to wake their ashes into pain.

- Oscar Wilde,
The Picture Of Dorian Gray.

(this isn't really related to the book but at the same time it is ?? and I love TPODG, sue me).

━━━━━━━━━━━

DEDICATION

For all those who still have hope and belief in innocent love.

(this is my way of saying that this story is smut-free).

━━━━━━━━━━━

DESCRIPTION

Arlo Ferdinand tells the story of how he fell in love with Hadley Rhodes. From the first time they conversed at twelve years of age, she had intrigued him, had set him off balance, and with each crossing of their paths his adoration for her continued to grow. Arlo had always thought that love was simple. However, being in love with Hadley Rhodes, taught him quite the opposite.

At the end of the day, only thing that kept them apart, was reality.

━━━━━━━━━━━

AUTHOR'S NOTE

As always, thank you for giving my work a chance.

The song which I think fits this story perfectly is by the beautiful Ann, bublechery AND SHE WROTE THE SONG HERSELF OMG so I've attached the video to this chapter.

p.s this story is going to be very, very, VERY mushy lmao and don't plagiarise this because Luisella and Clara will hunt your ass down - here's a golden star for anyone who remembers them 🌟.