Hush 2

Metro Manila

Metro Manila

"Your mission is from someone that is working on the Drug Affairs. I guess they had decided to call a courier since that they can't investigate there without a warrant. They are strangely obsessed on the illegal transaction that these gangs are making."

"Blue House, you say?"

"Is that a prostitution house? And a cybersex house?"

"Yup—they have this house system for the online viewers who watches these girls do such things inside the house."

"And you are one of those viewers?" she asked and take a bite on the pizza that she ordered. She look at the crowd tall buildings and listen to the noise of the cars honking. The warm wind brushes her long bouncy hair. She decided to let her hair go down since she's alone in the rooftop of an apartment building.

"Hey, how do you know about that?!"

She sigh and take a bite on her pizza and chew. Then she sipped on her canned soda.

"Suddenly, in this generation. Teenagers and males are highly active in pornography and pornographic house."

"Go get yourself a boyfriend!"

"I already did and I am enjoying my time with him." She said lifting the pizza like it is the boyfriend that she's talking about.

"It's not the pizza I am talking about!"

"How do you know that I am eating pizza?" she scowls. She had took off her eyeglasses and even turn off her GPS so there's no way that he will see what he's eating.

"It is men's instinct."

"Do they even had that in psychology?"

"It's my own instinct. You are my sister and I know a lot more about you, than you do."

"Oh-yah? Tell me those things."

"First of all, you are a badass chick. Second, do you remember the boy that got this crush on you back in high school? He's the one who got broken nose when you find out that he took your bag and you thought that he's a snatcher. He was just going to help you with it."

"Oh, th-that guy? I thought he would snatch my bag. If he's going to help me with it, why wouldn't he just say it to me?"

"Because, he only wanted to be cool in your eyes."

"Cool?" she laugh out loud like it is a damn funniest thing in the world. She's easily get laugh by the pasts and she's easily get peeved in present. "Cool-my ass!" she took another piece of pizza.

"Do you know what he is now?"

"No. I don't wanna know." She chew her pizza and sigh.

"He's the chief inspector of the NBI in the country."