_9;Holy Crap Asuma!

Chapter Nine

Holy Crap Asuma!

The massages were now taking place. Right on the side of the pool. Allowing them to be as comfortable as they pleased. Sakura taking a nap as a female assistant rubbed her feet thoroughly. Ino groaning into her pillow as a man rubs heavily into her back. Letting her muscles release in perfect ecstasy. Tsunade enjoying making her male assistant sweat as she lay face up. Hinata, well she shook off, her assistant kinda scared her. Kurenia receiving a calming massage from a female assistant who had a bright smile and ready to please. Asuma well he was watching the girls receive their happy places. He barreled out of the room looking for Hinata.

Naruto had left Gai to his strange flirting with the young assistant. Rushing off to a random room. 'Causing him to be in a dark storage closet, again. Her slammed into the walls several times. Searching for a opening with all his might. He rams into a someone.

Kurenia's assistant switches out. She looks up to find Cindy. Her gloved hands caked in wet cement. Kurenia scattered from her spot. The girls looking towards her. Cindy innocently hid her hands behind her back. Kurenia giving a look of pure terror.

"But, she tried to... It was cement."

The girls rolled there eyes. Each of them could smell it. They stood leaving their version of heaven. All walking towards Cindy unlike Kurenia. They all smacked her upside the head and Tsunade thrusting her within the pool. She sputtered for a moment. Catching to the top with sopping wet clothing. Most of it floating to the tops as well.

Naruto fell back. Hitting the wall with his already injured head. Cursing he heard a slight whimper. A can fell and several other strange foreign items and a shriek. A thud across the room. He stumbled to the source, tripping over many items. He wasn't gonna give up to that so he trucked along. He found a cheek. His thumb unconsciously sweeping across the cheek. It was warm, fragile, feminine. He felt a unconscious need to bring his head closer to hers.

"Are you OK." He whispers.

She sniffles a few times. A tears slips over his thumb, sending a shiver down his spine.

"It's OK."

He suddenly embraces the mysterious figure. Holding her close in his arms. She turned her head to fit within his shoulder span. Her tears drying up. A chuckle leaving his chapped lips.

"See now you stopped crying."

His voice ruff as ever. She was shaking now.

"Are you cold."

"N-Naruto-kun." Hinata delicately whispered.

He pushed her off of himself. He heard her hit the ground with a roar of thunder.

"W-why?"

"Five more days, only when Ino has permitted me. I still have hope in her. If she does not allow me then you must wait tell after the child is born. She must be as happy as possible holding a child. Even if it's that bastards."

Naruto gritted his teeth together.

"H-how? Why d-do you l-let her abuse you!"

Her shout ringing in his ear. A large strange grin stretched across his cheeks. His large canine teeth glinted a slight sparkle.

"Why not, but thanks for trying."

In the darkness, on the ground, she heard slight tapping. All underneath him before his large feet made way to find a door.

Kurenia decided the massage wasn't worth it and left to go change. Before she could leave through the green doors she was stopped by Cindy. She was still sopping wet and miserable, but now a sparkle remained in her eyes.

"Like I said before single ladies in the pink changing room."

"Oh I'm not and you should kn-"

"Well I don't see him, do you?"

She dramatically drug out her arm to show that Asuma was missing. Kurenia rolled her eyes ever so slowly.

"No, got a problem that men may have to pee occasionally."

Kurenia received her satisfaction from the flaming blush on Cindy's face.

"N-no. Why would you say something like that?"

Kurenia pointed to her skirt; in which flipped up.

"Why not, I thought you were interested in everything he had to offer. But um... You might want to pull down your skirts before he..."

She trailed off. Stuttering a repeated As as she pointed behind Cindy. She turned to find a angry Asuma. His fists were clenched and his cigarette had been bit into two on the ground. He grasped Cindy arm and shoved her against the white wall. Her eyes grew ten times their size. Her stance shaky. Kurenia took a step back and watched with astonishment.

He slammed his hands beside her head. A deep glare set upon his face.

"Don't ever touch Kurenia again." He growled.

"Holy crap Asuma!" Kurenia screamed.

His head turned towards her. His expression softening to her sight. He brought his arms down.

"Fuck that was my last cigarette." He pouts staring at the wounded tobacco.

Author Note: HEHE TEETS! I am the Walrus! Ok sorry there, hope you enjoyed :P