_3;Please Don't Give Me Pity

Chapter Three

Please Don't Give Me Pity

Naruto gave a awkward grin towards Ino. He was strangely nervous and so was she. Ex's bleh! The way they ended wasn't the best. After all hearing your girlfriend was screwing another guy is bad enough, but hearing that she was pregnant was even worse. So for the past five months he's been avoiding her. No matter how much she needed others to love her.

"Ino."

"Yeah." She whispers.

The light off. The room dark and smelled of mold.

"Why didn't you just tell me, before you know."

"Oh I thought you would have had a whole freak out." She states calmly.

"I wouldn't have! I would have let you go if you wanted! I would have done anything for you Ino-"

"Naruto lets not start this." She cut him off.

"Not start this, you started it Ino! LIKE YOU START EVERYTHING ELSE!" He shouted.

The room suddenly became darker as he sniffled, forcing back the tears. The gasps he tried to hide. He clambered against the wall. What was this all for?

"Naruto I didn't know it was going to hurt you this badly-"

"No don't start your lies. I don't want to hear them anymore."

She had just realized how innocent Naruto really was. She never really knew 'cause she never paid any attention. She wasted all her time on that raven haired man that in the end dumped her. Leaving her alone with his child.

"You two can come out now." Calls Tsunade-sama.

The door creaks open. Naruto dashes out before anyone can see him. She reached out for him a sad expression dazzling her face.

"Sakura-chan."

"Watcha want."

"You can stop pretending it doesn't hurt now."

He grips the steering wheel. Hoping that his words were not wasted in the air.

"What do you mean."

A graphic edge on her statement. Her voice becoming cracked.

"I knew Kakashi very well." She grimaced at his name. "He was one of my good friends. I thought I knew everything about him, but you showed me that I was wrong. I would like to tell you that he loved you very much."

Pit, pat, pit, pat. Her tears dropping upon her lap. Her fingers wrapped up in her grip.

"Don't talk like you know him personally even after he..." She gasps. "After he.."

"Was killed in that car accident. I know that it hurt you a lot. And that you grow to hate the seed that grows inside you, but don't. Don't ever regret it!"

He turns to her. Shaking her arm. His eyes covered with his hair.

"I want you to be able to help Kurenia after my passing."

"What!"

She glances up at him with frantic eyes. Worry spilling into the silence.

"I have a incurable blood disease, I will be dead within the next ten months. I'm telling you this so you can help her after, I... Pass."

"Asuma, no. Don't tell me this. No tell Tsunade-sama. She can help you!"

"She was the one that told me of such a future."

They were surprised by the tapping on the window. Tsunade and the others stood there.

"We're ready to leave."

"Gai. This is really awkward."

Kurenia and Gai stood cramped in a small employee's storage room.

"Yeah... Want to make out!"

She slammed in the face with his foot. Causing a bloody nose and a crying man.

"It was a joke. "

"Come on you two we're leaving."

The group sat quietly in the car. Awkward silence running through. Ino and Gai sitting in the back with Kurenia now. Squishing her in the middle. Gai trying to poke Tsunade's shoulder; without dying a bloody death. Ino staring at the back of Naruto's head. Regretting their whole conversation.

"So how'd it go guys." Tsunade broke in.

"OK, I guess." Kurenia states.

Gai looks at her confusedly.

"Speak for youself. You didn't slammed in the face."

"Oh so that's what that was from, I thought it was from something else." Tsunade chuckled.

Author Note:Hope you like. And for all those NARUSAKU fans that have made it this far. You would think he would ignore Sakura for doing her sensei, but as you just read he has bigger fish to worry about.