Chapter 21: My Lost...

Depuis le début

"Arasseo. If something is going on, call me right away okay?"

I nod. "Gomawo oppa."

"Take this."

I frown when I see him handing his credit card. "What for? I have my own savings oppa."

"I know. Just keep that savings for the baby. Use this in spending for you and your mom's vacation." Soo Young insists it by putting the credit card on my hand. "Just take this. I am the reason why you are in so much pain now Eun Jae. This is the least thing I can do for you. So please."

"Arasseo oppa. Neomo gomawo." I give him a bear hug.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

A week after...

The days swiftly passed by. Cheri asked me to bring her to our province. Into the rest house that her late husband gifted to her.

Cheri insisted that she will be out from the hospital and will just travel for her schedule in chemotheraphy.

We are now looking from the cliff, overlooking the sea. Cheri keeps on asking me that we should go there.

"Eomma... This place is beautiful and peaceful."

I see her nodding slowly. She looks so peaceful and happy too although she is sitting on a wheel chair. "This is the place where your appa asked me to be his girlfriend... This is the place where we keep on seeing each other."

"Chincha?" I sit on the ground beside her. I hold her hand. "You must be so sweet eomma."

"We were... Although I loved my husband, but my love for your appa is irreplaceable. I really loved him from the bottom of my heart. I always have cherised him despite the fact that I have my family too." She half smiles. "Eun Jae?"

"Ne?"

"Your appa is here... Smiling at me while trying to reach me."

I look at her with a surprised face. "Eomma? You are kidding right?"

"I miss him a lot Eun Jae..."

My tears start to fall heavily. "Eomma..."

"Cold... It is so cold."

"Jamkaman eomma." I quickly stand and get her blanket from the picnic basket.

"Eun Jae..." It is almost a whisper. I run towards her.

"Yes eomma?"

"I love you a lot my dear daughter. A lot..." A tear escapes from her eyes.

I hug her. "I love you too so much eomma. Please..." My words trail off when I feel her breathing so deep and holding it. After few seconds, she releases it. She then looks lifeless.

"Eomma!!! Eomma!!! Wake up... Please.. Please... Wake up eomma." My tears are unstoppable. I am a bit shaky.

I don't know where I get the strength to call Soo Young. "Oppa... Eomma is gone. She is gone. She already leave me." I said in between my sob.

After half an hour, Soo Young arrives.

"She left me..." I burst into tears when he hugs me. I did not know what happened next when I lost my consciousness.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋��💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

I blink my eyes. I try to adjust my vision. I see the four SHINee members.

"You are awake Eun Jae! Soo Young hyung called us to accompany you while he takes care of your eomma." Kibeom approaches me.

"Jinjja?" I cry a tear. "Eomma... She's gone?" It's half questioning and half telling.

They all look on the ground. "Mianhe Eun Jae." Minho said it afterwards.

I releases a deep sigh. I bite my lips to hold back my tears. "Can... Can you please call Soo Young oppa? Please?"

"Here noona." Taemin dials Soo Young's number and gives his phone to me.

"Oppa, this is Eun Jae. Eomma said before that she wants to be cremated. But... But... Before you'll do that. Can I see her once more? Please?... Gomawo."

I return the phone to Taemin and give him thanks. They try stopping me, but I beg them.

"Please oppadeul." I said with tears.

"We will let you go there in one condition Eun Jae. You have to control your emotion. The doctor already warned us about your condition. If you keep on stressing yourself, you might as well lost baby Jinki." Jonghyun gives me those options.

"Mwuh?"

"We are not lying here. That is why you have to calm down. Understand?" Jonghyun rubs my back.

"Arasseo oppa." I tried hard to control my mixed emotions.

💋💋💋💋��💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"Eomma..." I cry hard again when I see her cold corpse. I hug her once more. "Wherever you are eomma, please be happy."

I let go of her and hug Soo Young. "Oppa... Eomma is not here anymore."

"Ya, Eun Jae... Calm down. You know what will happen if you keep on doing it."

I nod. I breathe in and out, trying to relax myself.

"That's better. Now go with them. You go home and relax first. I'll be the one to take care here." He pulls me towards the four waiting secretly outside.

"Arasseo oppa. Gomawo."

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

4 weeks after...

I finally moved on with my mother's death. I am currently holding my mother's burial jar. I remember her telling me to cast her ashes to the seas of that cliff.

I walk alone remembering those happy moments we had. I did not tell anyone that I will be going out.

"Eomma... Appa, wherever you are, I hope you are together now. I love you so much appa, eomma."

The wind blows the ashes swiftly. I can feel the cold wind embracing me. "I know eomma... I should not let myself be cold."

I walk back towards the rest house that my mother owns. A week after her death, a lawyer approached me and laid to me the inheritance that my mother named after me. I did not know that she managed to get her last will.

I look around the place. I can smell her scent. "I miss you eomma. I really do." I always cry these past few days. It is not only because of my mother's death, but as well as the fact that Jinki and Ha Eun goes on date publicly.

I cry hard when I remember their photos in one of the news that I read. Yeah, he was treating our relationship as an affair that is why he easily moved on... He must be so happy that I am living a miserable life now...

The thought alone makes me cry harder. I start to feel panic when I feel pain coming from my tummy. I see my blood running. "Oh... No. No." I freak out because of the blood.

"Oppa... Please answer..." I am feeling a great pain. "Oppa..." The only words I say when I notice him answering and before I fall on the ground.