Chapter 20: That One Moment of Sweetness

Start from the beginning

"Ye. That was the term he used."

I blink my eyes a couple of times. "I see."

"I'm glad you finally settle with Soo Young oppa. Like what I said before, he is a good catch though."

"Ne... I am glad that I found him too." The pain inside me grows deeper and deeper.

"Eun Jae..."

"Ye?"

"You will not ruin my and Onew oppa's relationship right? I like him so much. I want him to be the father of my future children."

"Why do you think that I will ruin your relationship?"

She shrugs her shoulders. "I don't know. Maybe because your eomma is thinking that you are still together?"

"Ahh... That? Don't worry, I will correct my mom with that. I'll tell her that it was just an affair."

"Thanks then." She smiles. "I'll get in now. How about you?"

I stand. "Ahh, I forgot my milk for pregnancy. I think you should go ahead. I still have to buy it."

"Kurae? You don't want me to accompany you?"

I shake my head a little. "I'm fine. The convenience store is just near. You go ahead." I show him a goofy smile.

"Arasseo. Bye."

When I could not see her, I start walking towards nowhere while I allow myself to cry. I feel so upset. He was thinking that we only had an affair? But why? My tears start to fall heavier.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Jinki's P.O.V.

They all turn their heads when the door opens.

"Where is Eun Jae?" Soo Young automatically asks while frowning.

"Ahh, she said she needs to buy her milk in the convenience store."

"Milk?" Kibeom, Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin repeat it in chorus.

Soo Young walks towards Ha Eun. He holds her arm tightly and looks at Jinki. "I just need to talk to her. Don't worry." He pulls her away from the room while she keeps on resisting in an attempt to release herself.

Jinki sits on the couch with an unreadable face.

"Hyung... Why don't you look for Eun Jae-ssi?" Jonghyun approaches him.

"Me? Why me?"

"Because her mother thinks you are her boyfriend? Did you really come here?"

He looks away. "I was just trying to agree with her."

"Aishh... Ya... Hyung, go find Eun Jae." Kibeom pulls his hands and pushes him towards the door. "Don't come back until you bring Eun Jae here." Kibeom said it before closing the door.

Jinki starts walking towards outside the hospital premises.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Eun Jae's P.O.V.

I just walk and walk when I come across the convenience store. I wipe my tears and get inside. I stare at the goods. Actually, I am not supposedly to buy a milk coz' I still have a stock of it, but I don't have an alibi.

I decide to buy other stuffs. I come accross the stand for alcoholic drinks. I pick one brand when a hand stops me.

"What are you thinking? Are you going to drink alcoholic drinks?"