Chapter Six

We can make love after we fuck. Mmm yeaaah. After we fuck.

I had just got in the door and my girl Honey was doing her thing on the pole,  every stud in the building was throwing her grips of money.

See thats why I love this fucking club,  the ballers aint never shy with they money they blow that shit like they suppose too.

I went to the dressing room,  to get my little costume on and put some make up on.

I didnt plan on getting on the pole tonight so I was just gone do my rounds.

I finished getting dressed and fixed my hair.

I made my way out,  I spot this dark figure watching me. I couldnt see them because the place they stood.

But the figure had long blonde hair,  and perky ass breast.

Plus her ass was fat .

I had to see who it was because the way they stared at my body they had to know my body is not free.

As im walking up,  I could fully see her.

She was a white girl, but she was bulit like a black one.

That shit turned me on cause the way she was dressed in a business suit , made me really want to jump her bones.

I like a stud or femm in a uniform.

I walked up and whispered in her ear meet me upstairs in room 2E , sge nodded and grinned.

I walked out with a little sway in my hips.

I knew she was watching my moves. 

But,  I went to get a drink before I went up to the room. By the way she dressed I can tell she can break bread and I plan on taking all of it .

I sipped on my cherry vodka on ice,  while watching who came in the club.

As i was watching people I notice Rae walk in,  I hurried upstairs before she could spot me.

I went straight to the room 2E and the curtains was closed and the light was on.

I smirked and went straight inside,

She was sitting there sipping on some tequilla.

I smiled " What can I do for you tonight?  " as I walked towards her with a little hmph in my step.

She laughed,  " Im here to see what the rumor was, all I hear about is Diamonds sweet sweet honey I wanna taste it for myself." she grinned.

The lust in her pretty blue eyes make me want her even more.

I sat down on her lap facing her, I start to kiss on her neck and grinding my self in her lap. I decide to make conversation.

" So why are you wearing a suit ma?  " I said wining my hips to the music.

" Because im a business women " she said gripping on to my plumped ass.

For a white girl she was aggressive,  I have to make her mines.

I unbutton her jacket and took off her shirt.

Her tittes was as perfect as I imagined them.

I unbuckled her bra from the front and the didnt saggg, that made me bite my lip.

I grabbed one and put it in my mouth, I kissed slurped and nibbled on her golden nipples.

She moaned and that got me wett her moan was so fucking sexy.

I kept making love to her nipples like I was a baby breastfeeding.

She seemed like she was loving every momment of this because when I looked up she had her eyes closed and she bit her lip.

I came up and kissed and sucked on her neck.

I got up and lead her to the bed on the side of the room.

I kissed her , she kissed back.

I took off her pants, she had red lace panties on,  I bit my lip again.

She laughed " You like something you see?  "

" Hell yeah and its you. " I said getting on top of her.

I kissed her on her neck and trailed kissing down her body.

I nibbled and bit on her thighs , she bit her lip.

I moved her panties to the side and rubbed her swollen clit.

She moaned,  I came up and kissed her with so much passion, that it felt unreal it didn't feel like me Diamond Monae.

I slid my fingers down and sticked my middle and index finger in her , she arched her back right off the satin sheets.

I stroked her slow then hard and she squirmed all over the bed.

I flicked her nipples and arched my fingers right up on her gspot.

She came and she came hard.

I grinned as she caught her breath " Are you okay? " I asked her.

I slid my fingers out of her.

She smilied,  " Yeah now its my turn "

She fingered fucked me and ate me like a champ.

I wanted her,  I feel like im inlove and I dont even know her.

When I came for the tenth time I asked " Whats your name?  "

" Emily " she said while she put her clothes on.

" Can I see you again Emily?" I asked looking at her put her hair back in a ponytail,  I pulled it out when she was eating me.

" In due time but first Dreya told me these hoes aint loyal " she grinned through a stack of money at me and left.

I never felt so stupid and used in my life, that bitch Dreya has some nerve,  im not even her fucking girl the fuck is really going on?

------------------------------------------

Sorry,  I havent been updating lately,  Ive been really busy lately and alot has been going on.

But Vote,  Comment  && Share

Comment so I can know how you feel about this story so I can be really motivated about it.

Please & Thanks