Chapter Four .

Authors Note :  I try to update every weekend you guys but I do have school & a life outside of Wattpad.  But I do appreciate you guys comments,  votes,  and reads.  195 reads.  Thats big even for me.  But Here goes another update enjoy.

I woke up the next morning,  I yawned .

I looked around this isnt my room and i got the wrost headache. 

I tried to remember what happened last night. 

It all came back this is Dreya house,  and I slept in the same bed as her.

I turned over to a empty bed.

But there was a note next to me on the dresser.

Diamond, 

Dont panick , I had to go handle some business, but i made you breakfast.  Please dont leave ill be back soon.

                                                 Dre

I smiled,  and got up to go to the restroom to do my hygiene thing.

I dried off and realized that I aint having any cloths. 

Shit. 

I grabbed one of Dreyas shirts and threw it on.

I walked downstairs to breakfast on a platter.

I see she knows how to wine and dine a girl,  I thought to myself.

I sat at the island & ate the food.

I was a little curious to how big this place really was.

I stepped down and walked around. 

She had a pretty big house I wonder what she did for a living.

I notice on the walls she had pictures of a little girl she was holding she was so precious.

I seen another picture w / the same baby she looked two in this picture she looked just like Dreya.

I accidentally knocked a picture of the wall,  I bent down to pick it up.

"Damn,  shawty that kitty look good enough to eat right here ", Dreya grinned and bite her lip rising her eyebrows.

It turned me on to know she was looking at me the way she was looking at me.

I bite down on my lip and pick the picture up and came up slowly. 

She came up behind me and sticked her hands in between my legs. 

I moaned , " Dreyaaaaa , what are you doing? "

She grinned then looked at me. She grabbed the picture out of my hand .

She looked at it and it looked like it was about to bring tears to her eyes but she just put it up and walked off.

I shook it off and walk up behind her and got on her back.

She laughed " Get yo biggass off me " .

I hit her in the back of her head,  " Dont worry about it motherfucker I know somebody like it.  " I said and jumped down.

" I bought you some cloths to wear,  even though you look hella good in my t-shirt. "

I laughed and looked at the cloths she got for me to wear laid out on the couch she has good taste I can at least say that .

" Thank you , " . I said and grabbed the Tru Religion jeans and shirt.

I went to the upstairs bathroom,  and changed.  I put my hair in a tight bun .

Shit.  I total forgot I had to strip tonight  .

I grabbed all my stuff from upstairs in Dreya room .

She was downstairs watching Porn.

" Uhhhh sorry for the interrupt but I need to get going " I said .

She just laughed,  " Come sit down and watch it with me. "

I laughed then looked at the screen .

Asian stud was beating ol girl shit in. I wished I was her .

I didnt even realize I was deep into it until Dreya came up behind me gripping on my waist.

" Why you got leave me Diamond? " she whispered in my ear.  It sent shivers down my back.

" C-cause , I have to go to work in a few " I studdered.

She kissed my neck,  sucking on it.  " I can take you.  "

I pulled away " No really,  I can take myself thanks for the offer though "

I went to go stand by the door waiting for her .

She looked fustrated but she got her keys and walked out the door before me.

"Well,  damn rudenesss. " I said

We walked out to her Rover it was black on black.

We drove out and she didnt say anything .

I just looked out the window til I realize she didnt know where I lived. 

" I live on oaks on seventh street " I said.

She just shook her head like she already knew.

I just turned over and watched the cars and trees past by.

I daydreamed about my the old days before my mothers boyfriend moved in and she put me out.

Flashback

" Mommie can we go to the ice cream store " I said.

" Sure pumpkin,  anything for you " she smilied. 

We walked in to the ice cream parlor , and she went to get the ice cream while I went to go find the sit close to the windows.

While I was finding a sit a man approached my mom and every since that day my life has changed for the worst. 

Flash Back Over .

I notice we were at my house now,  I guess we have been here for a while because Dre was just looking ahead like she was annoyed. 

I got out without saying anything,  and Dreya got out to. 

She came around and kissed me. 

The kiss was so passionate, that I didnt even notcie my Ex. 

Rae  .