Monday Mornings

Tre's P.O.V.

I woke up to a buzzing sound. Fuck. It's Monday. Just great, another day of getting thrown around and called a faggot. Not to mention sitting in boring classes in between that...

I sigh as I stop the old alarm clock. I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and a bright blue shirt. I quickly brush my teeth, then grab my stuff ready to head out the door. But before I could do so I was stopped by my mom.
"Tré honey, do you want some cereal or anything??"
"No.. Not hungry," I mumbled
I waved her goodbye and started walking to school. I only live seven blocks away from the school, so I always have sometime to think.

I braced myself for the harsh words that were sure to be thrown at me, as well as the harsh hits and kicks... Why me? Apparently everyone thinks I'm gay? I really don't know what I am, but it seems everyone else has decided for me.
I have had dude crushes. One huge one since sophomore year.. Ironically on my main predator...
I quickly pushed away those thoughts, and resumed bracing myself for today. Maybe it won't be as bad today? Probably not..

I heard the yelling of teenagers and realized had arrived at school. Just great. I thought about just walking away and skipping, but it didn't really matter anyways. Either way I'd still have to tomorrow. So I headed towards the school entry door and to my locker.

On the way to my locker I heard a sadly familiar voice yell "Hey fag! Did ya miss me over the weekend?" The voice mocked sincerity on the last sentence. That smug voice could only be one person. My main Bully.

Billie Joe Armstrong.