TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Six

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

**Please read authors note at end, thank you**

No time to pick favorite comments from the last chapter, I'll try to come back to it...

<<Keep the COMMENTS coming, Next upload, I will be picking my favorite comments again and sharing them with everyone! I can't pick yours if you don't comment, so COMMENT AWAY:)>>

Chapter Forty Six

Listening to the sound of Seth's heart as it came in a rhythmic pattern; Thump, thump. Thump, thump... I let out a soft breath, and breathed in deeply, pressing my face into his warm skin as I held myself to his side. 

My heart, had eventually gone back to a normal pace, but my mind was still rushing frantically, replaying the moments from not too much earlier, and as much as I knew we needed to get up to get dressed, no part of me wanted to move.

Brushing my lips across his collar bone, I breathed in softly, and leaned my eyes up to meet his, "We need to get up," I mumbled quietly, my voice lacking conviction.

Running his fingers down my spine softly, Seth chuckled softly as goose flesh became visible along my body. "If we really needed to be getting up, you'd be moving," Seth pointed out, his lips touching  my jaw softly, as I arched my neck in his direction.

Taking a breath, I patted Seth's chest, and forced myself to push off of Seth's warm body. "I was just about to do that," I lied, moving to get away from Seth, but before I could get very far, his arms were around me, and pulling me back down on his chest.

"Can't we just stay here?" He wondered, his lips pressing softly to the bite mark he left on me not much earlier.

Biting my lip, I shook my head, "No, I told Mel we'd be there, and you need to let Wolfy out for a while," I spoke determined.

Seth laughed lightly at my words, and rolled his eyes, "More like you want to see Wolfy for a while...." He pointed out.

Smiling down at him, I didn't bother denying it, "I haven't seen him in a while, and I miss that furry hug he gives," I told him honestly.

Raising an eyebrow, Seth stared at me, "I can always just rub my hair on your neck, it's basically the same thing," He laughed.

Rolling my eyes, I hit his chest softly, "Come on, seriously, lets go," I encouraged him, struggling against his tight hold, hoping that somehow I'd get free, even though I knew his strength by far surpassed mine.

Pretending to think for a moment, Seth shook his head, "I'm quite comfortable actually, I'm not sure I want to go anywhere," He spoke smugly, pulling me tighter to his body, and snuggling into my neck, breathing deeply.

Laughing, I kissed the side of his head, "Come on Seth, the quicker we go, the quicker we can get back here," I spoke softly, biting my lip. Seth raised his eyebrows at that, seeming interested in where  I was leading this conversation.

"Tempting, actually I might just have to go with that...in a few minutes," He laughed, tightening his hold around my body.

Rolling my eyes, I shook my head, "Seth, seriously, we need to get ready...." I told him seriously, struggling to get out of his tight grasp. Opening his mouth to refuse, his words never came out, instead a pounding on the door filled the room, and had me nearly screaming nervous. "Seth!" I whispered, my heart beating quicker as the person pounded again.

Seth laughed at my panic, and let me out of his hold. Without waiting a moment I jumped off of Seth and out of the bed, and went straight to the black bag on the floor. Taking the whole thing, I closed myself up in the bathroom, my heart still pounding as I quickly slipped into a pair of jeans and a loose fitting shirt.