TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Seven

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

Super Lazy, so I'm just going to put the names of the people who wrote my favorite comments this upload...

Yiselle05

nillyxx

AubreyKitiGrossman

Daynabast

Dreamychee

<<Thank you for the comments everyone, your words of encouragements made me smile, and helped me continue moving past my miny crisis...>>

Chapter Forty-Seven

Giggling softly against his lips, I shivered as his hands trailed down my sides, flashes of earlier running through my mind.

 Lost in moment, both me and Seth managed to miss the fact that we were no longer alone, and it wasn't until her laugh touched our ears, that our moment was broke and we were aware of her presence.

Quickly flipping me around so he could protectively wrap his arms around me, Seth glared at the intruder of our moment.

 Keeping my eyes down casted, I had to pretty much dare myself to lift my eyes to the women I knew was standing a few feet away from us. 

With crossed arms, Rania stood there with a sadistic smile stretched across her lips, watching us with amusement.

 Attempting to take a step forward, a territorial growl slipped through Seth's lips sending Rania back further than she had previous stood. "You know boy, next time you try to send someone after me, make sure you remind them not to hesitate when they go for the kill," She laughed, acting as if her fear wasn't present, when it obviously was. Feeling Seth's grip tighten around my waist, I knew the mere fact that Rania stood infront of us bothered him, and when he didn't respond to Rania, she continued talking, "I see you finally maned up and stuck it in her..." She raised an eyebrow, her anger obvious.

Blushing lightly at how crudely she pointed out me and Seth's recent mating, I dropped my eyes from her again, and subconsciously scooted back closer into Seth. 

Seth must have sensed that I was nervous in her presence, and he pulled me closer to his warm body. "I'll give you five seconds to start running," Seth spoke through gritted teeth. Lifting my eyes slightly, I watched Rania through my lashes as she stood her ground,  placing her hands on her hips, and tilting her head to the side. "Five...Four..." Seth began to count, and Rania began to noticably fidget nervously, "Three...Two...One-" He finished before he quickly jumped from around my body, lunging at Rania and holding her against a tree his grip noticable tight around her neck, which even with the warning caught her off guard.

"You know you can't do it...." Rania spoke in gasps as Seth continued to tighten his hold on her neck.

Wrapping my arms around myself, I shivered softly, missing Seth's warm arms as I sat there my eyes tearing up slightly as I watched Seth-It was odd seeing him in a way that made him seem so...animal. 

Sitting still,  I watched as Seth remained silent, ignoring Rania's statement, and even though she began to look blue from the lack of oxygen, Rania wouldn't drop the topic, "You can't kill me..." She managed to mumble again, "If you hurt me-" She gasped, "The girl will die," Her simple words made Seth's grip loosen, obviously confused by what she was saying, as was I.

Before I could predict what her threat exactly meant, a pair of arms came around me, one arm around my neck, the other around my waist, filling in the blanks completely.

Letting out a surprised yelp, I drew Seth's attention quickly, and he came to realize what Rania meant by her threat as well. "Corinne..." He spoke softly, obviously not liking the fact that I was being held by one of her men.