bvsc #28 'The past'

JAZLEEN'S P. O. V

" why are you like that? " I can't take it anymore!

" like what? " with a irritated expression on his face.

" stop acting like you don't know what I mean Nathan" napatingin sya sakin ng banggitin ko any pangalan nya.

" so you still know me? Hahaha " he's laughing but I know it's a fake laugh. I know him more than you think.

We once said I love you to each other.

" stop it now Nathan, I can't stand to see you like that " his smile fade away and now looking at me with an angry expression.

" you can't stand it? Then why? " napaiwas ako ng tingin sa tanong nya.

" I'm asking you,  Why.... " nabalik yung tingin ko Kay nathan ng marinig ko ang boses nya na parang iiyak na.

" Nathan...." Hahawakan ko sana sya ng umatras sya.

" you made me like this jaz,  so why are you here asking me to change? TO GO BACK TO THE SAME NATHAN YOU HURT? "

" I'm sorry.... " For everything...

" ha ha! Sorry? Come on!  Tell me! Why? I'm not enough? " do ko napigilan at agad ko syang nasampal

" you know from the very start that I'm not that kind of girl nathan! Yes! I leave you, but thats not the reason, you know how much I love you! I know that you feel it! But judging me like that? You're the one who know me better! Siguro nga hanggang dun nalang! OK! Be happy Mr. Valdez! Forget everything happens today! Sorry for interrupting you " nilagpasan ko na sya para sana lumabas na sa rooftop ng maramdaman ko any yakap nya mula sa likod ko.

" sorry " he whisper it habang naka baon any mukha nya sa left Shoulder ko.

We stay like that for a minute

" tell me what happen I'm begging  you jaz, I really don't know what to do! " he said that while we're on this position.

" I'm really sorry for...  For judging you like that, I'm sorry... I'm sor-----"

" I need to marry another man to save my Family " naramdaman ko any pay loosen ng pay kakayakap nya.

" you're married. Haha haha haha ..... Ha. Ha. Ha. " he's laughing but I can see tears falling into his eyes.

" natha----" I'm going to approach him once again but

" no please! Stay there, ju---just stay there "

He can't look me in the eye.

" I came back because of you na------" napatingin sya sakin kaya napahinto ako

" you came back for me? Why? To Shout and to say that you marry that stranger and not me? Not your 3 years boyfriend? "

" let me finish first please! "

" no need! I'm so happy for you! Im leaving now " nilagpasan nya ko ng nakayuko perk agad akong humarap.

" I came back without marrying someone,  I came back because the one I want to be with is here, in front of me " napabitaw sya sa doorknob.

Nilingon nya ko sabay lakad ng mabilis, he grab me and kiss me passionately,  I kiss him back to sign that I really miss him.

I know that he's still the same man I loved before.
His perfume that suits him, We both buy it together.

He never change except being a Cassanova.

He's still that Nathan Josh Valdez I love, I confirm it.