BVSC #20

NATHAN'S P.O.V

Im enjoying my Life right now , i dont know where is arvie and patrick kaya ako lang mag isa .
Hindi pa ako pwedeng umuwi dahil may katabi ako ngayon dito sa science garden.

"Im Nathan *nilapit ko ang lips ko sa tenga nya* but call me Josh " napangiti naman sya sabay hila ng collar ko to start our business.

After our lips met i immediately Explore my hands with her Young , Fresh and Sexy Body .
I Touch her Legs and that's the cause of her moan .

"Ahh ... Josh , you really are my type " nilapit ko ulit ang sarili ko sakanya then started our Kissing.

Im enjoying but someone cuts us

" ehem , get a room for your business " napahiwalay ako sakanya sabay tingin sa nag salita

" Sorry miss but You can leave if you don't want to watch us " sabi ng katabi ko then pulls me to continue what we're doing im kissing back while looking at her.

She rolled her eyes heaven wards then she turned her back at us and ready to walk

I suddenly Stood to stop her
" Wait miss , Do you want to have a simple business with me ?" Humarap sya sakin so i flash a Smirk on her , ngumiti naman sya sabay lakad palapit sakin .

Wait ? Totoo ba to ? Pumapayag ba talaga sya sa alok ko ?

Huminto sya sa harapan ko , hinawakan ko sya sa waist nya then pulled her closer , i start to lean my head to reach her lips but she suddenly *PAK*

" You're not my Ex , i don't know who you are "

JAZLEEN'S P.O.V

"You're not my Ex , i don't know who you are "
Nakita ko ang pagka gulat nya sa mga sinabi ko . tinanggal ko ang pag kakahawak nya sa waist ko tsaka ako tumalikod

"And by the way MR ! Im not one of your Stupid Bitch ! " and i start to walk without stopping and turning back , He's not the Nathan Josh Valdez i know .