I ❤U

Momo's POV:

It was after the performance. I was so happy because I felt that I did quite a great job. So when Mina and I went back to our dressing room, we burst in happily, and we also received congratulations from our other members. Just when we were happily chatting excitedly, there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" Leader jihyo called out towards the door. Then the door opened and in popped a head.

"Errr sorry to disturb you guys, but I was wondering if I could speak to Momo? Privately outside?" Jimin asked politely.

"Erm yeah sure why not." I replied nervously, not knowing what he wants to talk to me about. Before following him outside, the members all gave me a "what-is-going-on" look, and I replied them with a "I-do-not-know-either" look. Then I followed him out.

I saw that he was very fidgety and kept swallowing his saliva. Finally, he opened his mouth to speak.

"Erm so Momo, I wanted to tell you something and I have been keeping it in for a really long time already. I feel that I really can't hide it anymore and I have to say it out because I cannot afford someone else saying it to you before me. So what I really wanted to say to you is...... momo yah, I love you," Jimin peered at me with his charming eyes and whispered it to me seriously.

I was so shocked. There was no other word to describe my feeling. All I could do was to open my mouth and try to speak something but when I found that I didn't say anything I closed my mouth again. I stood frozen, not believing that Park Jimin of BTS, one of the hottest male idols in the KPOP industry right now, actually told ME, MOMO a nobody who isn't even the most popular member in TWICE, that he loves me. Although confused, but I was also greatly flattered at the same time, because well, over the few weeks that I got to know Jimin, I really liked his personality and it suited with mine too, and he is so considerate and sweet to me especially, which clearly makes me fall for him even more. Not to mention he really does look SUPER good like I don't understand how someone like him can even exist in the very first place, because he feels unreal. However, knowing that I have to give him a reply soon, I cleared my mind of all these fantasies in my head.

Jimin's POV

"... I love you," I heard myself say it. By now my heart was pounding so much I thought that the whole world could hear my heartbeat, and I didn't even know that when I said it, I was actually so serious about this, like as if I had known that Momo is the one for me, only and always. So it is with a nervous heart that I patiently waited for her reply to my sudden confession. Her reaction was one of shock, and I don't blame her for that, especially since it is so sudden, but the more I stare at her, the cuter I find her reaction, and the more I just want to heck her reply and just hug her or kiss her because I really want her badly to be mine, but knowing that I, Park Jimin, a decent guy should and will never do something so rude unless I'm 100% positive that she wants it too, so I just patiently waited.

Soon, words started to come out of her mouth," Jimin, I... I appreciate it that you like me, but.. but I...I still have a dating ban so I can't give you any confirmed reply yet."

When I heard that, I was so glad that at least she didn't reject me. "Hey, it's okay. But do you also love me? Because if you do, I'm willing to wait for you until your dating ban is over. I would do anything to wait for you." I told her as I approached her closer and tried to lean in closer to her. It was taking so much effort of me to control myself and not do anything physical right now to show her how badly I want her.

I felt her step backwards as I walked closer to her, and soon, she ran out of space to walk, so she just leaned against the wall, while I just kept approaching her. Closer, and closer, until our noses were just a millimetres away from each other, and she was looking up into my eyes with those pair of innocent and beautiful eyes of hers, while I smouldered her with my deep and intimate stare, trying to relay how much I love her. I put one arm onto the wall, and tilted my head, leaning in closer, and it seemed like I was leaning in for a kiss because I tilted my head too, but really I was not going to forcefully kiss her without her permission so I really just wanted to check her reaction, and see whether or not she is shy around me, because that will mean I have a chance that she likes me back. When I saw that she squeezed her eyes shut without trying to push me off, I knew that I had hope, so I decided to tease her further by suddenly standing up straight. When she realised that there was no kiss coming from me, she opened her eyes slowly and realised that I had already stood up and was grinning at her teasingly, she was so embarrassed she gave me a small punch.

"YAH Park Jimin, I hate you, why did you have to tease me like that, is it that great to see me being embarrassed? You're so mean," Momo complained and pouted, cutely puffing her cheeks which were now pink because she was blushing.

HAHA she is so cute how can I resist her omgawd. "Well, then can you give me a reply? Do you also love me? Are you willing to still be with me after your 2 years left of dating ban?"

"Yeah.. yes. I also li-like you. But are you really going to give up 2 years of your chance to date someone just to wait for me?" Momo asked me shyly.

"Yes of course I'm willing to. I really don't want to get you in trouble if we start dating now, so of course I'll wait for you for 2 years. Even if it's 3,4,5 years, I'll wait," I told her sweetly, meaning every word I said. You know how they say that when you meet the one that is destined for you, you can feel it? Yeah, I feel it when Momo is with me.

Momo blushed shyly when she heard me say those cheesy stuff. "Yah you're so cheesy omg haha," she laughed. "Anyways, I really need to go, it's been more than 30 mins already, we still have another schedule after this! I'll talk to you via text and video calling okay?" Momo asked me.

"Yeah of course! By the way, before you go... can you give me a kiss on my cheek hehe. Pleaseeeeeeee," I whined cutely so that I can convince her to do so.

Blushing shyly, Momo looked around first to see if anyone else was looking, and when she didn't spot anyone else, she quickly leaned in for a quick peck on my cheek and turned to run away from embarrassment. Luckily my reaction was fast, because I caught her hand quickly before she was gone and spun her into my arms. Then, I grinned at her cheekily and leaned down to give her a kiss on the forehead. Then hugging her tightly, i was finally satisfied and I let her go.

Ahhhh, what an amazing evening. After all these years of working hard to become popular as a group, now I finally find joy in love as well ❤️.

HELLOOOOO GUYS. I'm back after quite some time haha, hope you all liked this chapter! Next chapter will be fast forwarded to when they're dating so there should be quite some Jimo moments. Sorry to the Tenmo shippers! You all will have to wait a little longer. But meanwhile Tenlisa shippers can get happy, cuz I'll be including just a few of Lisa trying to get Ten to like her moments. Remember to add, upvote, comment and enjoy the story!

P.S. today is TWICE's comeback for Signal! I'm so excited! Please help to stream their MV and support them for this comeback, thank you so much!