• 23 •

A/N: Thank you so much for 600+ views and almost 100 votes! This chapter is dedicated to all my amazing readers who voted and commented ♥

~~~•~~•~~~

Unknown Person's POV

I still couldn't believe that Konoha was destroyed with one jutsu. Luckily I managed to get far from the village to avoid being caught in the cross-fire, but when I got back there was nothing left of the village.

This morning I decided to check up on Hoshiko and her parents. Instead of using a transformation jutsu, I covered the bottom half of my face with a black mask. My forehead was covered by my hair, as well as the sides of my face, so most of my scars were not visible.

I untied my headband from my bicep and placed it in my ninja pouch, checking one last time if anything was out of place. Satisfied with the way I looked, I made my way towards the tent I last sensed Hoshiko's chakra. For a five year old Hoshiko had a pretty impressive amount of chakra, but the amount of chakra she has is not what I'm after.

Hoshiko's chakra is pure. For the forbidden jutsu to work, I need pure chakra which has never been used. If I want to get my revenge, I must extract a portion of Hoshiko's chakra as soon as possible.

I finally reached the side of the village -if I can still call it a village- where the tents are, but I couldn't sense Hoshiko's chakra anywhere. I walked around the tents, trying to at least sense Ichiro's chakra. A faint whimper caught my attention, so I moved in that direction. Another whimper, followed by a loud sob came from the tent in front of me.

I slowly peered inside, seeing a small blanket on the floor. I heard another whimper on my right, so I looked in that direction.

"Akira, no!"

I immediately entered the tent and kneeled down next to Akira, who was lying on her side crying and hugging herself. I started checking her body for any injuries, but I couldn't see any. When I tried to remove her arms from her tummy, she tightened her hold and cried a bit harder. Then I realized it. Akira is pregnant. And she is about to lose her baby.

I slowly placed Akira's head on my lap, brushing her hair away from her sweaty face. She opened her eyes and looked straight at me. "W-who ar-are you? Hoshiko... Where i-is H-Hoshi-ko..." She whispered, staring at me with fear in her eyes.

"Hoshiko went to get help, she'll be back soon with a medic nin. You'll be okay and so will your baby, don't worry." I replied, caressing her hair.

Akira took a sharp intake of breath, probably because of a cramp or something. "W-who are y-you?" She asked again when she calmed down a bit.

I felt someone approaching the tent at a fast pace. I lifted Akira's head and crouched next to her. I took the blanket and placed it where my legs once where, then I gently laid her head on the blanket.

I slowly leaned down, kissed her forehead and whispered. "I am Isamu Madoka."

~~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~~

517 words! The next chapters will probably be long too, because I have to finish this book before July and there are so many things to be explained!

The unknown person is Isamu, Ichiro's little brother! Who guessed right?

Let me know what you think of this chapter, and what you think will happen next :)

Feel free to vote, comment and share ♪