Angie thoughts and feelings

WARNING WARNING! THIS IS NOT ANOTHER CHAPTER RELEASE! THIS IS ANGIE'S THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS TOWARDS OTHER CHARACTERS IN THE STORY. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ ABOUT THIS, SKIP IT AND WAIT PATIENTLY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

NOTE: I WILL BE RELEASING SOME OF THESE THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS OF OTHER CHARACTERS ONE BY ONE. PROBABLY AFTER EVERY CHAPTER. IF YOU DON'T CARE TO KNOW ABOUT IT, THEN DO NOT READ THEM. THEY MIGHT GIVE YOU SOME CLARITY ON THE STORY THOUGH😉😉😉

Enjoy😆

Eleona- Angie loves Ele and she considers Ele to be the closest to her of all her siblings. She's a little irritated about how Ele feels about her and Jungkook. She just wants a clear explanation and not show two emotions about the situation cause it only makes her more confused and irritated.

Gyselle- she loves her of course because she is her sister but sometimes she feels like Gyselle can't take jokes with her and Ele.

Alicia- she is her favorite aunt and she would do anything for her. She loves her alot and is grateful for everything her aunt has ever done for her. Such as making her korean dreams come true.

Trinity- she loves trinity but she feels like she is not as close with her like she is with the rest. Ever since they got to korea, it's not the same type of bond they had at home. Angie notices but she hides her feelings to avoid problems.

Chanyeol- Chanyeol was her bias wrecker from exo so when she is asked to tutor him, she is ultimately excited and thrilled to do it. She doesn't really like teaching but if it was for any of them, she wouldn't even think twice about doing it. She does want to tutor him again and get closer, but she doesn't really want a romantic interest in him because she doesn't want to deal with difficult decisions on love.

D.O- D.O was her ultimate favorite from Exo so of course she loves him without a doubt. She hasn't had that much association with him like she wishes to but she did love getting to be around him and help him find his charger that one night at Suho's place.

V- V is her ultimate bias from everyone!!! Any kpop band that has ever existed, V is her favorite guy from the kpop industry. She loved watching him back home and she sees nothing but dorkiness, adorableness, cuteness, and handsomeness. She would give anything to spend time with V and when this injury happened to her, she was sad that she had to postpone it and she didn't get to discuss it with V just yet.

Jungkook- She is a little confused with him. Part of her feels like she shouldn't fall for him because it'll just be wrong but the other part of her just feels like she is going to fall in love with him. She was a bit surprised to find out that Jungkook is the closest one she has to a love interest instead of all her favorites. She wants a clear understanding with Ele before she makes any moves with Jungkook. She feels that it will be more respectful and polite to do it that way since Jungkook is Ele's ultimate bias. When Baekhyun finally claims Ele, she can let loose a little and stop feeling so caged up and stiff when Jungkook is around.