Chapter 6

Breakfast was finally finished and Gyselle had to admit, watching them prepare breakfast was extremely cute. The other didn't get to really watch them that much because they were doing other things. (Like about to kiss someone) kinda things.

They all aranged themselves in seats and they began eating. For some reason, no one was saying anything. It's like everyone was feeling so awkward about something. I'm not really feeling awkward so I'll speak. Eleona thought.

Eleona: "What do you guys plan on doing when we leave?" She asked as she put food in her mouth.

Suho: "We haven't decided."

Right when she broke the silence, it went back to quietness again. Now she had no idea what to say and it seemed like no one else wanted to even break the silence. She was so surprised when everyone finished eating without saying anything else.

After breakfast, they began gathering their things again to get ready to leave. Sehun deep down still did not want Alicia to leave. He got to be with her alone for a little bit but he really thought that he would get to kiss her.

Alicia: "Is everyone ready?" Alicia called out to all the girls from the front door. They all came walking to her.

Unison: "Yes."

Baekhyun: "Well, I guess this is goodbye." He said to Eleona as she nodded. She got caught off guard when Baekhyun hugged her but she decided to hug him back. He was the one who wants to be comfortable so she is.

Angie also had to say her goodbyes to D.O and Chanyeol. She didn't really get that much time with D.O like she wanted to but, at least she still had Chanyeol.

Angie: "Bye g-guys." She politely bowed and waved to Chanyeol and D.O.

D.O: "Thanks for helping me find my charger last night."

Angie: "No problem."

Chanyeol: "Thanks for coming. It was fun last night." Everyone eyed them suspiciously.

Chanyeol: "Guys, not like that. She was funny to me last night. Remember? You all were there."

Angie chuckled nervously.

Sehun: "Ok guys. I'm gonna take them back home now." He said while pushing the other members away from the girls. Especially Alicia.

They all walked out the door and fake cried. Sehun looked at them and laughed. He went to go close the door but before he completely shut it, someone screamed "Goals!" How convenient.

Sehun: "Ok, ready?" He asked after he shut the door.

Alicia: "Yes."

They all entered the limo as sehun opened the door for them. They really didn't want to go but if Alicia wanted to go, they shall.

It was completely quiet inside the limo. No one was really saying a word to each other. It was kind of strange considering that the other girls weren't the ones who were awkward with sehun.

Eleona: "I didn't really want to leave." She laughed.

Trinity: "Yea, because of Baekhyun." She teased.

Eleona: "Because of all of them. Trin." Her tone was kind of serious but at the same time, it wasn't.

Sehun: "You did get close with Baekhyun though." Sehun said. Look who finally decided to jump in the conversation.

Trinity: "You did get close with Alicia though." Trinity was trying to help Ele so she said that because she seen them almost kiss. Sehun scratched the back of his neck nervously.