Special(1000 views)~Sleepover

Thank you for hitting 1k views!😘 Hope you enjoy this special.

Normal P.O.V

(Y/N) got invited for a sleepover party to Po Town. She was really excited because she never stayed there overnight. She got everything ready and packed her things.

She reached Po Town and the doors immediately opened before her. The grunts, one male and one female, greeted her.

(Y/N) entered the mansion and was immediately tackled by a bunch of people. "Guys I-I can't breath!" She breathed out. All of them backed away and chuckled nervously. She giggled at their reaction. Before her stood Gladion, Guzma, a male grunt whose name was Harry. "Where's the rest?" She asked confused at the small amount of people. "Well most of them were busy and couldn't come so yeah." Guzma answered. "Oh...ok." She replied.

An hour has past and the four decided to play 7 minutes in heaven. "Alright (Y/N) you should start." Gladion suggested. "Ok." She replied shyly. She spun the bottle and it pointed at...

You choose

Gladion:
The two walked into the closet and closed the door. An awkward silence fell and both of them tried to avoid eye contact. "So...umm...ive been willing to tell you something for a long time now (Y/N)..." Gladion said nervously. "Yes, what is it Gladion?" The (H/C) girl asked. Gladion turned towards her and pinned her to the wall of the tiny closet. "I love you." He confessed and and kissed her passionately. She was shocked at first but started kissing back. After a minute or So, they pulled apart for air. "I love you too Gladion." The girl smiled and hugged him. He started stroking her (H/L) (H/C). The door burst open and the couple immediately pulled away blushing madly...

Guzma:
Guzma opened the door to the closet and let (Y/N) go in first in a gentleman way. Once they were inside, they shut the door. As soon as the door closed, Guzma took (Y/N's) hands in his own. "Now that we have some alone time, I wanna tell ya somethin' important princess..." He said lovingly as he slowly lowered his head so now his lips were inches away from her's. "I want ya to know that I love ya." He whispered and gently kissed her. She kissed back and the kiss became more heated and passionate. They pulled away for air. "I thought you didn't feel the same about me so I never was brave enough to tell you how I feel..." She confessed shyly. Guzma chuckled lightly and pulled her into an embrace. She hugged back. "I really love you Guzma..." She said. "I love ya more." He said with a smirk and pulled away. "Now we aren't going to argue about who loves who more." She said whilst placing her hands on her hips. He chuckled again and raffled her (H/C) hair. After 7 minutes were up they went out as if nothing happened...

Harry(a.k.a male grunt):
The two made their way towards the closet and once inside they closed the door. (Y/N) and Harry were good friends and so they started a friendly chat.  Harry started acting weird so (Y/N) asked him what's wrong. "I can't hold this feeling inside of me any longer, Yo." He said slightly nervous. "WHAT is it?" (Y/N) asked in worry. "I-I-I love ya (Y/N)." He confessed and hugged her. She hugged him back with a blush. "I love ya too, Yo." (Y/N) said whilst giggling at her gangsta talk impression. Harry chuckled and pulled away. He gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead and held her close. "Will you be my girlfriend (Y/N)?" He asked. "Of course, Yo." (Y/N) said and started a fit of giggles. Harry started laughing at her reaction and caught her of guard. He started tickling her. "Hahahaha...ha-harry...s-stop...hahaha..." She said between her laughs. The door opened, Guzma and Gladion stood there with confused looks on their faces. (Y/N) and Harry looked at each other and burst out laughing at Gladion's and Guzma's faces...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Thank you for over 1000 views☺! Hope you enjoyed the special and Happy Easter to everyone!🐇🌻🌼🌺