" They looking for easy conversation. They looking for a way to speak to me..to invite me over..then do what they want. They don't really want a conversation. They just want some damn attention. Plus its to early in the moring to be so damn perky " I rolled my eyes. She chuckled.

" I got to get going, I need to speak to one of teaches I'll see you later " She says. I nod my head.

" Peace " I say turning down the hall and heading in another direction. Mylee was a junior. I couldn't wait for these next couple months to past and I be out this bitch seriously.

I twisted the lock on my locker and took out my books before slamming it closed. " Why you so angry? " Bria my homegirl comes up. 3 bitches I associate with besides my sister. Bria, Kiki, and Karmen.

" Monday " I say following her to my first hour of the day. We heald a small conversation as we headed that way and went inside. I looked into the back and saw that ho- I mean my sister Monica seated in the back real close to this dude, Dice and his homies. Dice worked for a nigga my boss ain't fuck with so I knew exactly how Dice opperated..and I ain't trust him. She was leaned up on him and whispering..He just starred as I took my seat listening to her talk..or pretending to.

I rolled my eyes and got comfortable..I was about to knock out in this bitch.

" You are sad " I hear Bria say when I laid my head down and covered my face for sleep.

***

" Yall trying to go out this weekend or something? Im tired of sitting in the house " Kiki says as we stood in line.

" I guess " I shrug my shoulders. I wasn't really listening to their conversation but they started to go back and forth about where to go this weekend.

" What can I get you? " The lady asked.

" Chicken strips, A Mr. Freeze strawberry banna and some doritio's " I say.

" 8.75 " I handed her 10 dollars and took my change back before waiting for her to get my things. Once she handed them over I waited for the girls. Together we all walked out to our usual table in the quads. It was a routine for us.

" I swear If I hadn't known you for as long as i did I wouldn't know yall was sisters " Bria says looking at Monica as she sat with Dice and his crew.

" Yes you could..they look alike just Mula  a bit light..yo booty is bigger to..but Monica titty's got your beat. Yall both got them cat like eyes to and a nasty as mug " Karmen says making us laugh.

" Shut up " I say putting a chicken strip into my mouth.

" I can't stand yo sister..she is ho..one day im a get a chance to tag that ass again and no body gon' stop me " Bria says mugging her.

" I ain't stop you the first time " I chuckled. Bri use to date this nigga name Ruff. Now Ruff and Bri was supposed to be tight..well one day I turn the corner going down stairs to to the tunnels to take a smoke with the girls and Monica riding Ruff's like polo player..Bri beat the both of they asses. The girls broke them up and I stood laughing my ass off smoking a L watching that shit.

" She ain't worth it boo " Kik tells Bri.

" Just let it go it was Junior year " Carmen adds.

" I hate her so much " Bri pouts.

" You and me both "

" Thats why her face fat " Bri says making me burst out laughing along with the rest of the girls.

" Ol' chubby face bitch " She says mugging my sister.

I just shook my head. Swollowing all them kids done made her cheeks look pregnant.

                               " Class take your seats " My last teacher of the day says as the bell rung. I sat down furthest to the window and got ready to hear this bitch teach from the other side of the room.

" Whats crackin', Mu " I watched Zee take a seat next to me. I nod my head. " I need something "

" Ain't chu holding ? " I raised my eyebrow at him.

" Nah, You know me and Benny was at this ho Shawnna house. Cops came through and wiped us out. I lost it all last month. " He tells me lowly. I shook my head. Thats why you don't trust these niggas.

" I gotchu after school " I tell him. He nods his head. " What exactly you want ? "

" Some reggie " I laughed out loud. Broke ass.

Reggie is a cheap ass brand of weed. It cost 5 damn dollars. You not getting no real high on that shit. You just getting a little smoke on ya tongue. Get some LOUD, some green crack, sour desiel, sticky-icky..Reggie is for the lames.

" My nigga you need to step up..but I got you meet me at my truck after the last bell " I tell him.

" Straight, folk " He sat back in his seat. I turned back around to the board. And continued to finish my lessson.

Biiiiinnnnngggg.

Quickly I closed everything and stuffed it into my bag. I got up before anybody and headed out the dooor. When school is over its duces bitchesss!!!

I made my way outside to my truck and unlocked it tossing my things in. " Mula " I looked over my shouler and seen Zee.

" Give me a sec..look out for me ? " He nods and turned his back to me being a look out. I lifted the black floor mat and then the secret compartment. I went through the bags and found 10 dollars worth of Reggie for him and closed it all back up. " 10 " I face him covering it in my hands. He got the money and came close to me taking it from me.

" Ight, folk. Ill catch you later " He smiled. I nod my head and he walked away. I got inside my truck and waited for Mylee.

This nigga was supposed to be holding..lost his stack and is forced to buy reggie..fuck his life.

I laughed outloud.

.

*****************************
This is the beginnings its just getting started so don't give up. Leave me feedback and let me know what you think. Xoxo

                     - Shantii

Im just trying to introduce you all to her and the characters and give you a feel. PLEASE LEAVE ME FEEDBACK AND SHARE THE STORY. PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

ALSO EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES...AND BE PREPARED FOR A LOT OF VULGAR LANGUAGE IN MULA SCENES...IF THAT OFFENDS YOU..DONT READ LOL ✌✌