1:Liam.

Raelynn

"Liam, can you help Alessio with his shoes please?" I call to him.

"Mommy, mommy, mommy!!" My twins yelled as they ran into the living room. I smiled and looked up from what I was doing.

"Yes?"

"We don't want to wear shoes." They said in unison.

"Why not? Shoes will protect your feet from the tickle monster. You don't want the tickle monster to get your feet, do you?" They giggled and shook their heads no. "Then go get your shoes or I'll get the tickle monster."

I stood up and creeped to them about to tickle them and they ran away screaming and laughing and they ran behind Liam.

"There goes my little babies." Liam said and picked them up. "Go to your room for a minute mommy and I need to talk." They nod and go upstairs. I sigh.

Liam isn't as nice and sweet as I thought he was when we first met. He's not like how Harry was but he is pretty violent and mean. Sometimes he hits me and yells at me for no reason. "What did I tell you about not covering up your fucking bruises?!" He whisper-yelled at me.

"Stop hitting me and I wouldn't have to." I snapped, rolling my eyes. He grabbed me by my neck, squeezing tightly. I was clawing at his hands, coughing.

"You better start listening or this will be worse, understood?" He seethed.

"Daddy.." we heard a little voice behind him. He just squeezed tighter, glaring at me.

"Li-Liam.." I coughed, "not in front.. of my kids.. please.."

He let go and walked away, I coughed trying to catch my breath. The twins ran to me, "I'm ok, I'm ok. Let's get you guys to grandmas house. Wait in the living room for me, ok?"

They nodded and went to the living room and I went upstairs and to the bathroom, I got my makeup and covered the bruises on my neck and cheek.

Liam came to the door and leaned against it. "I'm sorry, baby." He said as he watched me cover my bruises. I didn't answer I just continued to cover up the bruise on my neck.

"Raelynn, I know you've been through this already with your ex-" he started

"Then why are you doing the same thing? You know what I went through, the things he did to me. You fucking seen the scars on my legs and yet you still hit me. So I don't accept your apologies and I don't want to hear them anymore, you don't mean it so don't say it." I said, glaring at him through the mirror.

I finished putting on the makeup and pushed past him as I left the bathroom. I stopped and looked back at him, "And then you did it in front of our kids, they should not have to see that. What happened to the Liam I married?"