16

There was a little girl (six year old) who was fasting in Ramadan ,even though its not obligatory  on people below the age of puberty .she was  in school,and  at  lunch time, when all children went out to eat and have lunch ,she sat in classroom because she was fasting  her non Muslim teacher thought that she was to young to fast and so said that it was not necessary and she could eat a little. the girl still dint eat then the teacher said ; your parents are not here it doesn't matter if you eat a little. the girl replied : I am not fasting for my parents, I am fasting for Allah      this simple statement had such a profound effect on the teacher, that later she accepted Islam.

subhna Allah ! the way little girl replied made me think two things :

 fore most is ''sincerity in intention''   this girl intention is to be our goals of intention

  when a person intends to do some thing good he/she must not be tempted by some worldly desire but should do for the pleasure of Allah and to have its reward in the life& here after.  this can only  when we  have firm faith and Allah subha na tala , is to be present every where , seeing ,hearing, watching everything in the world. faking of good deed is like faking our self in front our most beloved one Allah who is there in our needy time, who is our sole guardian and was helper in distress not for people or worldly desire which has to be left once we die.

may Allah subha na tala grant us sincerity in  our intention.(including myself)

the second thing which caught my interest is the upbringing of this little girl.the children are growing plants of future which should be seeded by teaching of Islam so in future they can bosom like fruit  enjoy their lives .it can be done only if mother is educated we woman need to acquire knowledge for our self and  for loved ones. the simple statement of little girl made an impact that she accepted islam. the upbringing of our children in the way of Islam or teaching etiquette of Islam is a best gift given to our children for this life and here after

 A woman is a school if you teach her , you teach an entire generation. 

''so,let strive  our self with knowledge seeker in the f lowness of sincerity towards jannah'' .

dedicated to my lovely readers and
Abiramiii
Asalamu alaikum readers 

how are you? its been long time i had written some thing!!!

do  vote &comment your point of view in the comment section
take care all
Allah Hafiz
                              samreen fathima.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 08, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Touched storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें