A little boy

Why women cry...

A little boy asked his mother "why are you crying" "Because i am a women " she told him. " I don't understand" he said. His mother just hugged him and said "And you will never". Later the little boy asked his father "why does mom seems to cry for no reason?" All women cry for no reason was all his dad said.The little boy grew up and became a man still wondering Why women cry.. Finally he met a old man who would answer his question. And He asked him "Old man why women cry so easily?" old man said: ""When Women WAS CREATED, she had to be made special.'''ALLAH SUBHANA TALLA''' created her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world ,yet gentle enough to comfort.She was given an inner strength to endure the child birth and the rejection that many times comes from children. And hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else give up and take care of the family through sickness and fatigue without compailing...

"ALLAH" gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any circumstances ,,, even when her child has hurt her very badly

"she was given the strength to carry her husband through her faults and she was fashioned from his rib to protect his heart ...

"ALLAH" gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurt his wife , but some times tests her strength and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly and lastly

"ALLAH gave her a tear to shed this is her and only hers.... exclusively to use whenever she needs it.

You see my son said old man , The beauty of a women is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair.The beauty of a women must be seen in their eyes,because that is the doorway of her heart,The place where love resides...

Asalamu alaikum sisters this is my first story that i have written

Hope u all enjoy *DO VOTE*