•| 10 |•

•| Denki Kaminari |•

Yesterday all I remembered was falling asleep and waking up at the sound of the alarm.

Villains.

It turns out that the Villains kidnapped seven of us; Kirishima, Bakugou, Midoriya, Todoroki, Uraraka, Iida, and Tokoyami.

After about 30 minutes or so, news spread that they were successfully saved by the pro-heroes in the USJ—held captive by a group of villains called the Second Squad.

The ones left in Class A—us—wanted answers. But not a single word was gotten from the seven who got taken. I tried asking Kirishima, but all he did was shrug and say that he woke up the moment the pro-heroes got to USJ.

But I don't believe it.

We also heard that Mizumi of Class 1-B—the one that we fought before—was also reported lost during the Villain attack. I have this feeling that she went to USJ and fought the villains with Kirishima and the others.

I just don't know why they were hiding it. Maybe something happened that should be kept as a secret. For some reason, I was curious about it.

Even Midoriya, Iida, Uraraka, Tokoyami, and Bakugou said the same thing. I'm smelling something fishy when Midoriya stuttered a bit.

And so, in order to know the truth, I decided to ask the only person who was left.

Mizumi Yamazaki-san.

After classes, I directly went to Class 1-B's classroom. She was the last to get out. I managed the glares I got from her classmates and homeroom teacher—he's kinda creepy.

"Yamazaki-san!" I called her when she got out of the classroom. She stopped and looks at me for the very first time. You see, she only made eye contact to Bakugou, Todoroki, and Midoriya during the test Aizawa-sensei got us. I felt a shiver run down my spine when our eyes met.

Her eyes are blank. Emotionless, even.

But I remained calm as I approached her.

"Can you still remember me? My name is--"

"Denki Kaminari-san. Yes, I still do remember you." she cut me off. I felt my cheeks warm up at the mention of my name. Despite her cold demeanor, she still has the looks, you know. I scratched the back of my neck and chuckled nervously.

"I was wondering if you could answer my question. I'm really curious about it." I said, a bit nervous. She didn't respond, so I guess it's a hint that I should continue talking.

"Did you... fought the villains with the others? Earlier?" I asked. She blinked for a couple of seconds, the silence deafening me.

"It's okay if you don't--"

"Yes. Yes, we did." she stated before averting her eyes to the side.

"Please don't tell the others. It was supposedly a secret." she said before looking back at me.

"Y-Yes, Ma'am!" I saluted. She smiled for a little. It's the second time I saw her smile. The first time was when she and Todoroki fought.

"It's nice seeing you again, Kaminari-san. But I should go on my way. There's... someone waiting for me." she said with a sad smile, walking pass me.

"Y-You can call me Denki if you like, Yamazaki-san!" I turned to see her retreating form. She also turn around with the same smile.

"If that's the case, call me Mizumi, Denki-kun." she responded before turning around, walking away. I felt my cheeks heat up. And for some reason, I felt curious to who she was waiting for her.