'Lui?'

There showed a picture of Lui with I'm guessing are his mother and father, Lui was wearing a cream royal jacket, black pants with a green stripe, golden belt, black boots and white gloves, his father who had fair tan skin, brown hair with gray hair showing and brown eyes, he appeared to be wearing the same thing as Lui except for the jacket was dark blue and his pants were black with a red stripe. His Mother had long brown hair with a white tiara, tan skin, and black eyes and looked slender, she was wearing a violet long sleeved gown. A knock interrupted his attention as he quickly turned around. A woman who was wearing a kitsune mask and was wearing a white kimono, her white hair popping out.

"White Diamond, what a surprise to see you."

He bowed down as the woman bowed down as well.

"I heard you have joined an alliance with the Kurai Kage. Is that true, Dexter?"

Dexter looked up as he sighed.

"Listen Intris, I have no choice, they treat-"

"It doesn't matter! Dexter, Joining the Kurai Kage? What were you thinking? You going to cause Luceras a war-zone for the other realms! You have already done that with Aekarion!"

Intris yelled, The kitsune mask hiding her face expression but her sharp tone showed she was frustrated. Dexter remained silent until there were high heels clicking. Intris and Dexter quickly turned. The woman with the hannya mask stand at the door, her kimono was black and red. She slowly walked up to Intris and Dexter.

"Intris, what a pleasant surprise."

The woman said unfazed. Intris fist tighten as she had her head down.

"How dare you... How dare you do this to us, Amanda!"

I felt my heart stop as I heard the word, Amanda.

'Isn't that the name of Evan and Ace mother? It can't be

Amanda laughed as she took off her mask, her brown hair falling out of place, her coffee brown eyes looking at Intris.

'No way, that Evan and Ace mother...'

"Intris, You are such a pain in my plans...Dexter...now.."

Her coffee brown eyes quickly lighted red as Dexter stared at her, frozen in his spot.

"Dexter, I said now!"

Amanda screamed as Dexter stood there. Amanda growled as she took out a katana out of her kimono as Intis took out a rod.

"I don't want to do this Amanda.."

"Oh, but I want to.."

Amanda quickly launched at Intris, Intris rod blocking Amanda katana from hurting her, the rod quickly turned blue as she stomped it on the ground. Amanda jumped up as she blew out fire at Intris. Intris just close from getting hit.

"Amanda Stop!"

Dexter spoke, he took out a scythe sword as he quickly jumped only to get pushed down by a boy with red hair that was in a ponytail, he was wearing a red and black armor with a symbol in the center. Dexter tried to get up but was face to face with the boy sai.

"It over, Intris! Luceras will be Kurai Kage territory now. Just give up already!"

Amanda yelled at Intris. Her hair floating as her fist were engulfed with fire.Intris kitsune mask was slowly breaking as there was a crack, she was panting heavily.

"It either you give up your precious brother realm or you will see Dexter meet his fate."

Amanda smirk turned to a sicking grin as the boy slowly started to cut Dexter neck. Dexter screamed as he felt the sai opened up his skin.

"What will it be, Intris?"Intris remained silent before she drops her rod on the ground, Amanda smirked as she snapped her finger, the boy stops.She walked to Intris who mask was close to breaking. She smirked as she snapped her finger,t he boy quickly running to Intris and stabbed her with his sai's.

"No!"

Dexter screamed.Intris mask fell off in pieces. Her pale skin was covered in sweat, her white pupils turned into a dull yellow, as her mouth started to pour out blood. The boy removed his sai's out of Intris body as she fell to the ground, her blood starting to make a pool. Amanda walked up to Intris before stepping on her back. A white poof covered her and Amanda as all you could hear was something breaking as if it was glass that fell off a table. Amanda was stepping on the remaining pieces of Intris.

"Ethel, alert the diamonds that one of their lovely diamonds have been shattered and if they don't surrender now, they will all meet the same fate as her."

The boy bowed as he walked out the room. Amanda turned to Dexter and smiled as she walked out the room. All that remained was a bleeding Dexter and a bloody pool with white diamond shards covered in blood.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed the 21st chapter of 'Guardians'. Now you guys know who is the Kurai Kage leader (if you haven't read the original 'Guardians' but don't read that one if you want to be spoiled or just hate a book that way too cliche, that why i decided to make a remake of this). Anyways, I have been somewhat inspired to write again by the series Voltron: Legendary Defenders.

This is Ace,signing out.