7.||Define Dancing||

Name: Tyler Greg

Age:18

Date Of Birth: September,14,1999

Related to:Darryl Greg (Father,Decreased),Malian Greg (Mother),Ellie Greg (Younger sister),Cory Greg (Younger Brother)

Eye Color:Blue

Medical Problems:None,although is easily ticked off and can become violent.

Phobia:Atchiphobia-Fear of Failure

Ability: Can Create/Generate/increase metallic materials.

Transform self into metal

Repair Metal materials

Can Move/Lift metal at any speed

Flight using Metal

Can Manipulate Metal including Speed,density,hardness and/or sharpness

Can detect Metal

Can Attack using Metal

Can Camouflage into Metal if touches a metallic item.

If combined with Earth, Power can be stronger.

Skill:4

Speed:7

Strength:8

Intelligence:5

Gem: Rhodonite Location: Back

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating before a song played

'Come on, come on, turn the radio on, It's Friday night and I won't be long, Gotta do my hair, I put my make up on.It's Friday night and I won't be long '

'Ellie'

I quickly got off the guest bed I was on and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Ty-Ty! We were worried sick about you! Where are you?"

"I'm at Evan and Ace's house.Um...something happen and-"

"You showed your powers didn't you?"

"How did you-?"

"I saw the news Tyler, I know you don't want to fail anybody. I understand, Just tell me when you're coming home, Cory is really upset that you're gone."

"Alright, I'll come home today around breakfast."

"Alright, bye Ty-Ty. Love you"

"Love you too, Ellie.Tell Cory I miss him."

"Will Do."

Ellie hanged up the call and I quickly hit my head.

'You fuckin idiot.You know Cory hates it when I'm gone and I don't tell him.'

My thought was interrupted when someone knocked and open the door a little, It was Evan.

"Hey Tyler, you hungry?My dad made breakfast for us also we're having a conversation about ...you know."

I nodded and went out the room with Evan.I noticed Evan was awfully quiet.I put my hand on Evan's shoulder and he quickly flinched.

"Hey man, you okay? your never this quiet..."