The Beginning

Ashley's p.o.v.

So we just moved to a new town called Mystic Falls away from our obnoxious parents. So me and my friends travel in a pack. (Even thought  2 of us aren't even Werewolves).   

(This is our house btw where us three live)

Lola, Luna, and I live together in a cabin like mansion. Anyways I'm Ashley Blood Morningstar and I'm 15 I'm a Demon/Vampire. Well its kind of complicated with me. My mom is half half ghoul. ( For you Tokyo Ghoul lovers out their this goes to you and if you guys have never heard of Tokyo Ghoul you should go check it out ). And my moms name is Jennifer Morningstar. my dad is Lucifer Morningstar. My dad is a Devil. See I told you it was complicated. Since im a Tokyo goul I have a mate I still have yet to find him or her but i do want a male mate tho.

 So today is going to be the start of my new day at a new school called Unnatural High. *Time  Skip to morning* *BEEP**BEEP*went my alarm clock "uhh" i groan as i swing my feet over the bed "why so early"i say i take my phone off the charger and check for any missed calls or messages.

Mom~ Have a good first day or school love you sweety!!!

Ashley~ love you too!!!

I got up and went to take a shower I turn on the hot water and stepped in i washed with my sweet pea soap and washed my hair with my mint/berry shampoo. I wrapped a towel around me and my hair and went to my walk in closet and  put on some shorts and a flannel with a black t-shirt.

This is my outfit aka Ashley's outfit for the day

This is Lola's outfit always takes forever to find an outfit because she is not used to this thing called "Hygiene"

This is Lola's outfit always takes forever to find an outfit because she is not used to this thing called "Hygiene". What can you blame her she's lived her whole life in a cave. I should know I've spent most of my life in Hell

Anyways I opened my door that leads to the gigantic hallway And was hit with the smell of pancakes. So I ran down to the kitchen ( Which by the way took me forever to find considering I live in a cabin like mansion ). When i eventually found my way to the kitchen I saw Lola MAKING PANCAKES. Which is really strange because Lola does not cook PERIOD. But I did have a hunch of what she did she probably microwaved them 

Ashley"Wow"

Lola"Like what you see"

Ashley"Definitely but how did you make these"

Lola"uhh..........."

Ashley"Let me guess you used the toaster oven ( microwave )"

Lola"What ever just enjoys your freaking Pancakes"

Ashley"Where did I find you"

Lola"Rummaging through your trash "

Ashley"Oh right how could I forget. You had a racoon dangaling from your shirt. That was priceless"

"Time skip

HAHAHAHAH YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH 

CREDITS

Eyoply123

Twilightngirl

Go follow us to join our fantasy world goodbye our "little being";0