15 ; [forbidden]

Wanda and Bucky had come back exhausted from the mission they had completed, Pietro had been worried as this was the first time him and his twin had not joined each other on a mission. Wanda attempted to support Bucky's body as she struggled to lead him towards the medical room to get him treated in his deep wounds, she helped Doctor Cho to raise him onto the bed with fine clear linen as Bucky's body creased every corner due to the movement and commotion caused by his figure.

"What happened?" Doctor Cho asked, working herself quickly around the medical room as Bucky was pulling in and out of conscience.

"He fought the man ought to kill me." Wanda spoke brokenly, seeing the pain through Bucky, feeling the connection as she slid her hand through his hand.

Pietro watched from afar, eyeing every action Wanda had done to Bucky. Wipe his hair back, kiss his forehead, rub his arm as the other hand squeezed his palm. Pietro didn't like the sight, clenching his jaw as he stormed off, awaiting for Wanda to finish her mushy moment so that then he could talk to her about never seeing that man. Pietro thought Bucky was dangerous, he thought everyone who worked for Hydra was dangerous, especially for a man who has killed and who had served for them for the longest. Even Pietro thought he and Wanda were a danger to the community, and that she couldn't fall in the trap of a man whose heart once belonged to Hydra.

Wanda had finally come out with her hair in unkempt knots, screaming for then to brushed and tamed. Her uniform was ripped in places as small portions of blood slipped their way out of wounds and cuts. Pietro immediately raised to examine Wanda, feeling her temperature and checking for wounds that would be dangerous to her.

"I'm okay." Wanda reassured, sitting down as he did too, but on the opposite side.

"I saw you with Bucky." As this was mentioned, Wanda shied away, evident that a blush of some sort was creeping it's way upon her cheeks.

"He and I, well we have gotten closer."

"Well then I don't want you seeing him, at all, okay?" Pietro said, hoping this would help things get better.

Wanda replied quickly, "What, no. I am finally feeling something, Pietro. A feeling where I can belong, and not only can you bring that, but I feel like Bucky can too."

"You know his life was devoted to Hydra?"

"So was ours, plus we made that choice, do you think even if Bucky had not been taken in by Hydra that he would choose that path, that way in his living?"

"No, because he would be with a family, with a woman who was normal and children who weren't freaks that could run in high speeds or that could move things with their mind, you can't have that, it's forbidden in our world." Pietro yelled, rising from his seat as Wanda moved back with her lips quivering and a sign of hurt and fear lingering in her eyes.
"Wanda-"

"No, Pietro, you're right. Who would want to love a girl like me, a freak who can move things with her mind." Wanda choked on her words, trying hard to gather herself as she scurried off in such a hurry, rushing herself away from Pietro who had taken part of her breaking heart.

Pietro sat again, his hands running through his hair as they tugged roughly against the roots. He rose yet again, visiting Bucky who was now sitting up in his bed, talking to Doctor Cho.

"Pietro." Bucky said surprisingly.

"Hey, Bucky."

"Is there anything you need?" He asked as Doctor Cho checked his vitals.

"There's actually one thing." Pietro sighed, realising his mistakes and hurtful words he put out for Wanda to hear and receive pain from.

Bucky instructed the Doctor to leave as he said, "What?"

"It's about my sister, Wanda. She seems affected by your act at your mission, what did you do to make her this way?"

"I'd just finished putting down seven or nine soldiers working for that base, and when I turned I was Wanda's back faced to a man who was approaching her with a dagger at the ready. Turns out he was armed heavily, and had mad skills."

"You took that risk for my sister?"

"I mean any man would, unless they were blind, but if that's not the case than I guess it's just me that cared so much not see a person I care so highly, die." Bucky sighed as Pietro knew now he was thinking of Wanda.

"So you love my sister?"

"Possibly."

Pietro left as he exchanged a small farewell, on his journey and search to find Wanda. He first checked her room, but she wasn't found, then he checked the kitchen and dining room, but still no sign or trace, he checked the lounge room, but no luck, finally he searched through the indoor garden, and with the rising luck he found her sitting in flowers as petals from fallen roses were scattered across the floor mindlessly.

"I talked to Bucky, you know."

"No I didn't know, and I didn't know you cared." She bitterly smiled Pietro's way.

"Well, he seems really interested in you." Wanda groaned at this statement.

"You really had to talk to him about me, seriously Pietro?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for calling you those childish names and insulting you on your capabilities." He gave up, his arms flailing in the air.

"Wait, do I hear Pietro Maximoff actually apologising?" Wanda asked teasingly, Pietro nudging her playfully.

"Love who you want, little sis, but I swear if he breaks your heart, then I'll break his little metal arm." Pietro stated, Wanda hysterically laughing as he held Wanda in a tight embrace.

She couldn't wait to start something with Bucky that she thought would never in her life happen, but with Pietro's words and 'blessing' she started what was forbidden.

-

Requested by marvelwhovian oh gosh sorry for the super late update, I just haven't found the inspiration, but I will be writing more now. Who knows who still reads this, whoops. Plus it's like 2am and it's really rushed.