11 ; [pretend love]

Longer chapter, I've been working on this for awhile, since I had to restart about five million times. I finally found my inspiration. I hope you enjoy this chapter, almost 1k reads!

-

Wanda had fallen in Bucky's trap, she had swore to not love another man. But his eyes were so very captivating, like grey clouds surrounding the dull sky. They just seemed to capture you in the right moments. It was not so called 'love at first sight', but it took many talks and well spent nights to finally notice Wanda was slowly, but surely falling for the man with a metal arm. She was afraid at the so felt emotions of lust and love, but she soon let him take her off of her feet and allowed him to lead the way she thought was forever.

Although, this did not apply to Bucky. He was confused with the concept of love, how was he supposed to feel when the feeling passed? Bucky tried so very hard to feel the true love that Wanda held for him, he could sense her lustful eyes that hid behind wild eyelashes that added an extra glow to her eyes and other features. She was highly beautiful, and that he couldn't doubt.

For how hard Bucky attempted to fall in love with her, he just couldn't. The day he asked Wanda to be his own girlfriend, was when he noticed he couldn't love her back. It wasn't that he didn't want to, he just couldn't, she was beautiful, but Bucky couldn't feel love. Bucky wanted to tell her, but he knew how much it would break her, seeing as she shared so much with him, showed so much for him, that if he told her with no crack of emotion that she would exit the team and stop fighting for what's right. Bucky's metal fingers ran along his flesh arm, feeling the coldness of the metal arm radiate along his skin. He was so lost to the point he had no idea how to face his own girlfriend, was he just too scared to hurt her feelings and make her hate him for an eternity?

The bitter liquid met his lips before he allowed it to enter through his mouth, feeling the burning sensation slither down his throat, barely making an expression to react to the bitterness. A woman approached Bucky's body full of sorrow and worry, he had asked Wanda to meet with him at a certain bar for an urgent announcement. This woman had long blond hair that usually fell in front of her face if not groomed back, she had bright green eyes with small thin lips.

"Drinking your sorrows away won't work, trust me I've tried it before." She spoke, but Bucky only focused forward.

"At least it'll stop my sorrows for awhile." He answered nonchalantly.

"Beer please," She hollered, the bartender came to her in an instant and placed the beer at her hands, the woman fished for a twenty dollar note and eventually coming upon one "keep the change."

"You do know the beer here is only five bucks?" Bucky informed from beside her.

"Well then the rest of the money can go to charity," Bucky raised his eyebrows in disbelief at what she came up with "or more alcohol."

They shared quiet snickers, Bucky not noticing the nonexistent space between them both. She wanted Bucky to be her's, the woman had no current knowledge of what his life holds and who he is himself. The woman didn't care and just needed a man to fill her needs and expectations, she wasn't very keen on being observant on his past life, although a specific feeling told her to go forth with the questions as if she wanted to learn more about him, did she really want to?
Bucky's thoughts on Wanda slipped easily from his mind as he talked more in depth with the woman, who he now discovered as Olivia. She has a beautiful smile, so very similar to Wanda's. Olivia had features close to be identified as Wanda, despite the small and thin lips Olivia contains. Wanda's lips were plump and the colour of them always seemed as if she were wearing a very faint red lipstick, she looked absolutely stunning with minimum makeup for her looks are quite natural. Bucky was oblivious to the answers of his questions, he was unsure to why he was thinking such of Wanda, his love was now classified as pretend, but why does it still faze him?

Winterwitch//One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें