3 ; [she loves you]

"Sweetheart?" Bucky's arm was securely wrapped around Wanda's back, pulling her into his warm chest as everyone sat near each other to communicate.

"Yes?" Wanda responded.

"You have noticed Tony's stares throughout the night, right?"

"Doubt he would look at me." Wanda laughed, laying her tired head on his broad and tensed shoulder.

"Too bad, he was staring at you."

"Jealous?" She snickered, smirking lazily as she yawned. Wanda opened her eyes after the yawn she released, watching as Tony was nervously looking at her in Bucky's arms.

"He loves you."

"But I love you," Wanda whispered into his ear, receiving a smile from Bucky's flawless features "and only you."

"He keeps looking."

"Well then, I'll have to introduce myself again." She smiled warmly, rising to her feet as she attempted to walk in Tony's direction, Bucky playfully pulled her back for her to face him.

"Stay."

"Just some friendly words, Buck." He hesitated to let go, although he knew Wanda would never fall for Tony's love. Even if she did, Bucky would somehow find a way to make her fall for him yet again.

Bucky's eyes sharpened as Wanda approached Tony slowly, others talking among themselves as small conversations formed quite quickly. Wanda sat next to Tony who was unexpectedly quiet, only occupying himself with staring at Bucky's significant other. It pained for Bucky to view such a sight, Wanda conversing with Tony, although he knew he shouldn't keep her all to himself for her not to be socializing with others.

"We should all go out for shawarma." Wanda fantasized, the Arabian dish slipping into her mind with running thoughts.

"I have this warm feeling in my chest, it's either telling me that I should admire you or feel angry that my favourite food is being stolen by a woman." She laughed loudly, her hand laid on his shoulder as she continued to laugh meaningfully.

"You know my boyfriend over there, the serious metal arm dude," Tony nodded "well I know we're good friends, but he begs to differ."

"He's different and good for you, kid." Wanda chuckled, stunning Tony with her beautiful and genuine laugh.

"Only Steve is allowed to say that." Tony gasped dramatically, nudging Wanda who was uncontrollably laughing.

"I think I may have an idea."

"When does Tony Stark not have an idea?"

"Hey, knight and shining arm." Tony playfully called out, Bucky looking up from his formed conversation with Steve Rogers, his eyes filled with fury as he stared at both Wanda and Tony. She smiled as she noticed Steve laughing at Tony's use of words, Bucky although had not looked satisfied.

"What?"

"I'm taking your girl out tomorrow night, eight-thirty on the dot." He teased, resisting the urge to break into a fit of loud laughter.

Bucky stood up aggressively, Steve looking quite scared as he sat back to watch the show unravel. Wanda then rose from her seat next to Iron Man, adoring Bucky's tense and furious look. He looked absolutely adorable, something seriously not close to fearful and scary. Wanda then stood in front of Bucky, stopping his figure to reach Tony, who if not stopped Bucky would have broken him into puzzle pieces.

"Loosen up, sweet." Bucky then softened his once tensed features, his hands closely hovering over her forearms. He looked quite desperate to break Tony, Wanda not allowing him to touch any of her team members.

"He's not taking you on a date?" He asked confusingly, eyebrows furrowed as his voiced lowered. The rest of the Avengers were setting their eyes on them, awaiting for any movement.

"Tony's like my big brother," Wanda snickered quietly "told you I only love this one specific man."

"Who?" Bucky whined, slumping his broad shoulders like a toddler.

"Are you an idiot, Barnes?" Steve asked, his eyebrows raised in disbelief.

"What?" Bucky forcefully responded, turning his innocent face towards the captain.

"She loves you."